CH: 2 Party

There are two types of people in this world:-
1) like ishan , who is absolute parties lover.
2) like shubman , who absolutely despise parties.

But nonetheless, he gets dragged to the parties by his best friend and the ict obviously because they all seem to live for the parties . Today was yet another day like that and everyone was getting ready for the inauguration of a 7 star hotel.

"Shubi have you seen my necklace? " , ishan asks while looking for his favorite pearl necklace here and there.

"No I didn't " , shubman shruggs.

"But you wore it last time ?" , ishan question while looking over the shelf to find it.

"Yes I did but I also packed it carefully in your beloved jewelry box" shubman says with a dimpled smile.

"You have became really forgetful nowadays, Mr. Kishan " , shubman huffs .

  shubman glances at the necklace lying under the couch , " Tada here it is " , he picks it up showing it.

"Oh thank God shubi, give it to me " , ishan let's out a relaxed breath .

"Pakad ke dikha , to manu" , shubman says mischievously as he jumps over the bed.

"Shubi not now please, der ho rahi hai" , ishan says while getting on the bed.

"Shubi --" .

"Come back here--" .

"Nah uhh , catch me you can ~~".

"De Dena meri jaan" , ishan says pleading as the back of his head
crashes with the shelf attached to the wall.

"Ouch" , ishan let's out a loud gasp.

"Oh my God , are you okay ishh" , shubman screams as he hurries over to check on ishan.

"Yess!!! got ya ! " , ishans exclaims as he wraps his hands tightly around shubman's waist.

"You cheater-- " .

"Who started first --" .

"Alright I surrender " , shubman says raising his hands up defeatedly.

"Here it is , officer " , shubman says handing over the pearl necklace.

"And what about your punishment? Huh? " , Ishan asks raising his eyebrows .

"Forgive me please, pretty please" , shubman says displaying his puppy eyes .

"Nope, your puppy eyes ain't gonna melt me today -- " .

"Fine , I'll make you , your favorite chocolate brownie --" .

"Sacchi? Ishan says, his eyes shining with profound hope.

"Mucchi! " , shubman says brightly smiling .

"Now hurry up wear your necklace , we are about get an earful from the team members for getting late again--" .

"Tu hi pehna dena , meri jaan" , ishan whispers which sounds magically seductive to shubman's ears.

Shubman wraps the necklace slowly around ishan's neck , with his cold hands sending chills to ishan's body , his eyes unconsciously wanders to ishan's soft plump lips which always seems quite hypnotizing amd inviting to shubman . He leans dangerously close to ishan's face.

"You are too close , shubi" , ishan let's out a shaky whisper, his heart thumping embarrassingly loud beneath his chest . His chest going up and down because of the extremely fast breathing .