"B-But...Aya!" (Y/N) says excitedly.

Shigure sighs before continuing. "There is me, Ayame, and Hatori, all the same age. Kind of like the three musketeers."

"Now Yuki, do you mind telling us why snakeskin is on the menu?"

"It's too irritating to talk about..."

"Now, now, he is your brother," Shigure says before there is a big poof behind him, and Tohru, and a white-haired male appears.

"Huh-?"

"I'm sorry but I had no choice but to seek warmth!" Ayame says. "Anyways, greetings everyone. How have you been my dear brother?"

"Wow...A grown-up Yuki!" Tohru says.

"Unacceptable, you should be ashamed!" Yuki says glaring at him.

"Aya!!!" (Y/N) says excitedly and hugs him.

"Ah! If it isn't my favorite person in the whole world!" Ayame says putting (Y/N) on his back. "You look much happier...!"

"I am! I love living with Shi-Chan! And Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo as well!" (Y/N) says.

"I bet you do, but a princess like you should be living with me instead!"

"That would be so fun! Let's have a sleepover!" (Y/N) says.

"Now, now (Y/N), I must introduce myself to Tohru..!" Aya says setting (Y/N) down and letting her hug his arm.

"Hello dear, I am Yuki's older brother, call me Ayame!" He says.

"O-Oh! Nice to meet you!" Tohru says.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine, princess," Ayame says and Tohru stares at him dumbfounded.

"That's enough, stop making fun of her," Yuki says.

"I would never! I'm paying her lots of respect!" Ayame says before sitting down and pulling (Y/N) next to him. "Make some tea princess, I'm simply parched, and also lunch,"

"That's not respect!" Yuki shouts.

"He isn't wrong, you're treating her like a servant," Shigure says.

"Oh is it? Then bring lunch leisurely," 

"That's not the problem!" Kyo says in an irritated voice.

"Why make this so complicated..." Ayame says with a sigh before grabbing (Y/N) like a potato sack and dragging Tohru by the hand. "We will eat out! My treat!" 

"Aya I'm going to fall!" (Y/N) shouts.

Once Ayame runs out of the house with the two girls Kyo and Yuki look at Shigure with a scary glare.

"What? I didn't do anything...!" Shigure says.

"Why the hell is (Y/N) so obsessed with him...?" Kyo asks.

"Because she has known him since she was just a little shrimp, she practically thinks of him as an older brother!" Shigure says.

"She still is a shrimp..." Yuki mumbles with a chuckle.

///

Once at the restaurant that Ayame had dragged the two girls to,  Tohru sits awkwardly as (Y/N) sits excitedly.

"Yuki seems well! I heard Akito had come to your school." Ayame says, giving (Y/N) a pitiful glace before quickly turning to Tohru.

"Yeah, he did," Tohru says.

"It must've been hard, I won't say the details but to Yuki, Akito is a source of terror. It's more extreme than the rest of us." Ayame says.

"Really? Even more than what (Y/N) felt...?" Tohru asks.