NINE | Souvenir

"Are you actually gonna do something or you're just gonna continue staring at me like a bloody idiot?" Rhea asks while I smile and keep staring back at her.

I grab the hem of her panties and pull them down softly, making my first contact with her pussy- freshly shaved?

"The fuck are you laughing at-" Rhea leans back on her elbows hearing my chuckles down there. 

"Sorry- Were you seeing someone else?" I ask as I place her panties on the side of the bed.

The look on her face shows she just realized.. but she doesn't answer.

Instead she grips at my hair again and pushes my face closer against her core. "Shut up and- Mhm-" A moan cuts her off mid-sentence and she leans her head back as I lick straight through her centre.

I start off by giving her small kitten licks and feel her legs shaking already. I pull back a little. 

"Sensitive?" She smacks my head and lowers the hood to try and hide her face.

Cute.

"Cute." I whisper and kiss the inside of her thighs softly, going back down to blow air over her soaking wetness.

She shivers and grips the sheets in both her fists.

I lick up and down her legs, ignoring her wetness for a little bit and instead tasting her skin. A salty mix due to her sweating.

I continue gripping her legs, my fingerprints slightly showing on her skin as she looks down at me. 

I smirk at her and continue to lick her skin, taunting her..

A small shade of pink appears on both her cheeks as she stares down at me.

Aw.

"I'm gonna give you the best time of your life since little Jey.." Oh. That triggered her.

"Atleast he's quicker. If it wasn't for your lazy ass, he would've already been fucking me by no-" She moans and leans back as I wrap my arms around her legs and start slurping her juices off forcefully.

"You talk way too much.." I mumble against her lips, continuing to lick straight through her centre then going back around to collect all of her juices.

I swallow all of it and focus on abusing her entrance, poking my tongue in multiple times.

I feel her thighs wrap around my head bringing me closer.

Her moans start to grow louder and fill the room even more as her legs start to shake ever so slightly.

When I look back up, I can tell that she's holding back more because she's biting her own fist.

Not with me..

I smile to myself and bring a finger down, flicking her clit and making her muscles jerk up in sensitivity.

I bring my mouth closer to her leg instead and bite down hard on it to leave a mark.

"Ow.. R-Rayna-" She bites her fist back when she realizes what she just did and I hum to myself.

Heh.

I continue targeting her little hole and fucking it with the tip of my tongue, while also slurping out the rest of her wetness that's remaining.

When I feel her legs shaking and the grip she has on my hair starting to tighten, I can tell that she's close.

"H-Holy.. I'm close-" She warns before wrapping her legs tighter and letting out the loudest moan that i've heard from her yet.