SELINA

Baby Doll kind of inspired me to write Selina's character so listen while you read  

I woke up with a throbbing banging headache and a handful of quaaludes "ugh" I looked around as my surroundings came into focus and realized I was in Dreamland "How the hell did I get here...?" ( Vox stormed in) "Heifer take those pills and some uppers and get on stage! I'm losing money!!" she took some uppers and quaaludes in a handful and swallowed them beginning to stretch for her performance unlike Cesa Selina was a stripper and made more money. Selina's stage name was Ecstasy and she used a lot of ecstasy especially recently. Her excessive drug use was starting to erode into her income and her looks. Vox had adopted a sour attitude towards Selina as a result. The only good thing in her life right now was Francesa and now, Marc. He understood her struggles and with the help of Cindy Lanning, they got high together and talked about their problems. After a messy lackluster performance, she stumbled off stage and started counting her money.. barely enough to pay for Vox's cut. Now she'll have to do "extra work." To afford her shitty walk-up apartment and her precious drugs. Selina has done her best to hide this from most people in her life, not that they care. All but Francesa, Selina's parents died in a house fire and her foster parents used her like a maid. No siblings, no nothing.  A few hours later Selina left without telling anyone about her side hustle. In 3 hours she made $300 but at what cost? Her dignity Selina collapsed onto her lumpy mattress and took a handful of downers to get to sleep.  It was midday when she awoke with the same pounding throbbing headache as yesterday but there was a banging at her door, at least today won't be a repeat of yesterday she thought to herself.  She slowly got up and went to the door half-naked "Selina is that you? Me and Francesa were worried you died or something we called over and over and no answer!" It was Marc at the door "Thanks Marc I'm just really out of it, I'm out of uppers do you have any?" Selina inquired innocently. "For you? Always girlfriend" He handed her a mega bottle of the uppers "Where in the world did you get these?" She asked as she took a handful "I don't even remember people hand me free shit and sometimes I end up taking it with me, can I come in?" "Well I need to get dressed give me a second," Selina said already feeling better.

 "For you? Always girlfriend" He handed her a mega bottle of the uppers "Where in the world did you get these?" She asked as she took a handful "I don't even remember people hand me free shit and sometimes I end up taking it with me, can I come in...

(The model is who I think of when I think of Selina)

Selina quickly changed and went to open the door for Marc. In that short time, 20 new people spawned in "They're all friends!" Marc said giddily "Not this shit again, go away everyone but Marc!!!" Selina said slightly irritated. The crowd started to dissipate and they left Marc standing with Cindy having magically materialized. She held up a bag of ecstasy and shook it "Let's get lit!" They walked in.

HOURS LATER

Selina and Marc had found their way into a random party once they finished Cindy's supply to get more drugs. Thanks to Selina's recent association with Marc she was practically a celebrity, some called her a groupie but Marc and Selina would just snicker. Marc and Selina weaved through the sweaty dancing crowd towards a secluded corner where all the drug dealers sat, mostly smoking and playing cards.  "Do you have anything for me and my friend?" Marc asked motioning towards me. I  leaned against the wall, watching the exchange with a mixture of amusement and anticipation. Marc bought literally everything the dealer had on him, pleasing the dealer. After they had taken a little bit of everything they started dancing wildly for what seemed like hours until an arm pulled on Marc "Where the bloody hell have you been you fucking bastard-" It was David and he was fuming mad.  David dragged Marc screaming at him and people started watching instead of dancing. Selina followed after them screaming at Dave to leave Marc alone. "FUCK OFF AND GO HOME YOU JUNKIE SLAG!" Dave said and the screaming stopped briefly. Dave kept dragging Marc away into the darkness of the night while Marc giggled and waved. Selina sighed and ran her fingers through her mess of hair. Selina screamed into the night air and then went back into the party.  The ecstasy made everyone so much more approachable. Soon she found herself a group of acquaintances they swapped stories danced and drank together. Eventually, the party ended and got bombarded with napkins, everyone was trying to give her their phone number. A handsome young man was eyeing Selina from across the room and soon she found herself in the back of a car. Thankfully that ended quickly and he dropped her off in front of her apartment.