My focus goes from her eyes to her blonde locks as my hand reaches up and grasps at the strands. "No we don't do that, C'mere." She says, grabbing my hand before I can pull on her hair and kissing it gently.

I look back into her eyes and she starts rocking us back and forth, gently humming to me as she does so. Another clap of thunder rumbles through the sky, scaring me. I pout and let out a few whimpers before she gently blows on my face again, reminding me where I am. She starts to softly sing, making me relax into her even further.

"There's an old song I wrote for you, it was everything you'd want it to be. A melody lift, a minor chord, it was timeless like you and me."

I let myself listen to her soothing voice and the sound of her heart as she moves me so I can rest my head on her chest.

"And when the chorus hit it felt like flying, it would've played every wedding night and it went like,"

I feel a pacifier being slipped into my mouth as she continues to sing and rock us.

"You are my one, you set my world on fire. I know there's heaven, but we must be higher. I'm gonna love you till my heart retires, I think it went something like that."

I feel myself completely relaxed against her as she sings to me, unaware of the outside world as a blanket is pulled over us.

I listen closely to Reneés soft voice, lulling me into a small and calm state of mind. Eventually the storm passes, Reneé still singing until a few minutes after the last rumble of thunder, ensuring it was gone.

"You feeling hungry, Angel?" She asks me softly after a small silence. I nod my head into her, feeling my stomach gurgle at the mention of food. "What did you wanna eat? Can you tell mama?" She asks and I feel myself blush, shrugging. "Mac an cheese?" I say quietly and I can hear her smile as she responds. "Sure thing, let's go make some Mac and cheese."

She brings me to the kitchen, carrying me, making sure I'm still wrapped in the blanket. She sits me on the counter and I smile, crossing my legs and wrapping the blanket around me even tighter.

"Mama..." I mumble, putting my thumb in my mouth, watching her as she gets out a pot. "Angel..." she says back, smiling and kissing my head. She then sees the thumb in my mouth and raises her eyebrows, smiling. "Baby, can you use your words and tell mama what you need?" She says, pulling my thumb from my mouth.

I hum for a second and grabby hands at her, trying to think of how to say what I want. "Mama... paci pees?" I say, smiling widely. She smiles and kisses my face over and over. "You, my babygirl, are so super smart."

She opens one of the drawers and pulls out a pacifier, holding it out to me. I smile and open my mouth, looking at her hopefully. She chuckles at me and pops it in my mouth, shaking her head slightly as she goes back to making my pasta.

I watch as she puts water in the pan and puts it on to boil, then puts the pasta in. Once the pastas on she starts getting a few things from the fridge and I watch intently, listening to her gently hum as she does so.

The calm aura surrounds us both, with the rain pattering against the windows and Reneé humming I was content.

Sooner than I realised Reneé was finished making my food, and I wait patiently on the counter for her to come and get me.

Although I was probably old enough to do things myself, sometimes it's nice to be babied. She comes back to get me and lifts me up, pulling me into her and holding me, carrying me to the kitchen table.

She sits down, moving me so I'm sat across her lap, my head resting on her shoulder. "Can you please sit up babes? So mama can feed you?" She says and I do it, lifting my heavy head and opening my mouth, letting the paci drop to my lap. She chuckles at me and starts feeding me.

I slowly eat the Mac and cheese, the spoonfuls never ending. Soon enough I feel full and start to whine at her, turning my head away from the spoon. "Just three more scoops Angel, then we can get cozy and go sleepies." She says and I hum in thought. I decide the deal was good enough and nod, opening my mouth again.

After three more gruelling spoonfuls we are finally finished. Reneé puts the dishes by the sink before carrying me upstairs.

We go into our room and she puts me down, allowing me to stumble to the closet. "Mama 'ick." I say, rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Alright. Let's get some PJs on!" She says and I giggle. "PJ on!" I cheer, copying her. She laughs at me, her nose scrunching up, and I smile.

She helps change me into my Pyjamas before holding my hand, stabilising me as I walk to the bathroom. She puts the toothpaste on my toothbrush and hands it to me.

I clumsily brush my teeth for a little before handing the brush to Reneé. She helps me brush my teeth before getting me to spit and wipe my face. "Teef all c'ean!" I say, smiling wide, showing her my teeth. "Teeth are all clean!" She says back, smiling at me before kissing my head.

"Come on, sleepy time." She says and I whine. "Hair mama!" I say and she looks at me sternly for a few seconds before her expression melts. "Okay baby, what are we doing with your hair?"

"Two." I say. "Two what, baby?" She says and I furrow my eyebrows, not quite understanding. "Two?" I say again, unsure of how else to respond. "Yeah two what? Two... buns?" She guesses and I shake my head. "Two pigtails?" She guesses again and I shake my head. "Two... braids?" She says and I nod, smiling excitedly.

"Two braids, coming right up!" She says, grabbing some hair ties. "Mama brush." I say but she shakes her head. "We don't need to brush it, your hairs dry baby." I shake my head and point to the brush. "You sure? It'll go poofy." She warns me but I nod and point to the brush again.

She grabs the brush and brushes through my hair gently, and once she's done brushing it I turn and look at myself in the mirror. I giggle and shake my head, watching my hair move. "Two pees mama." I say, turning back so she can braid my hair. "Of course Angel."

She softly hums as she braids my hair, and it almost sends me to sleep, but she manages to finish quickly, even with my head slightly dropping every so often.

"Come on baby, let's go sleepies now." She says, holding her arms out, and I open my own arms, allowing her to pull me into her. She wraps her arms around me, and I lay my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat. I feel something being gently pressed against my lips and I part them, allowing my paci to be put in my mouth.

"Mama 'ing." I mumble before closing my eyes, letting myself relax. She softly traces patterns on my back and shoulders, taking a breath before starting to sing.

"Looks like you're still getting used to being fully grown, I know it's hard to slow down when there's still more to go, maybe it's just how you're treated. Not something you know, only so much you can explain over the phone."

I relax, smiling slightly as I know she knows this is one of my comfort songs, and let I Reneés words lull me into unconsciousness.

"Willow, don't cry. Don't cry, Willow. Don't cry willow. Willow, don't cry, don't you. Willow, don't cry. Don't cry willow, I'll cry willow. Willow, I'll cry for you."

A/n
Sorry for the slow updates, I'm working on all of your requests but they may take time to publish.
Hope you enjoyed this one though, if you have any other requests feel free to comment them.
Be kind to yourself :)