Chapter 2

Y/n pov

A few weeks had past since i first got here. I met everyone in the family and they all are so nice. After James gave me a tour of the palace he helped me organize my stuff in my new room. My room is next to his room so thats positive. We also talked alot about different things. School. Family, friends and also my past. Carla told me that i will go to the same school as him, which im happy about. Atleast i know one person from that school.

Ive also done alot of things with Charlotte, yesterday i went to the mall with William, Kate, George, Charlotte and louis. Charlotte and i were matching, we were both wearing a pink sweater and white jeans.

"Watcha doing?" James asks, i turn my head around just to see James leaning against my bedroom door  "Jesus dont scare me like that" i say and james walks towards me. "Writing in my dairy." I say as i quickly close it before he could read it. "I didn't knew you have a dairy" he says and sits next to me on my bed. "My mom gave it to me when i was like 10 or something, i never wrote anything in it but i think now is the perfect time" i say and put my dairy back in my drawer thats next to my bed

"Anyway i came here to tell you that were home alone" he says "wait really? Where is the rest?" I say confused "louise is at her friends house and the rest is at some event"

"Well why didn't you go with them?" I ask while i walk to my door and close it. I hate when my door is open. "I didn't want you to be alone and its boring anyway" "ahhh you care about me how cute"

"Shut up." James says with a smirk on his face "well do you know when they're gonna be back?" I ask and sit on my bed. "Around 12 AM" he says "isn't that like way past the little one's bed time?" I say and laugh "Well George, Charlotte and louis are at their Grandmothers house and i dont know about the rest" he says

"Well what do you wanna do?" I ask but got distracted by i notificating on my phone
"I dont know, what do you wanna do he asks?"

"Y/n is everything alright?" He asks "yeah why wouldn't be?" I ask nervously "well you seem kinda nervous.. are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah everythings fine, dont worry about it" i say "anyway we can watch a movie?" I say as i grab the tv remote from my desk. "Yeah seems good to me"

"Well how about i will get drinks and snacks and you go pick out a movie" he says and stand up "okay!" I say and he opens the door and walk away

*time skip*

We've decided to watch scream 5 even tho i hate blood. At the first 15 minutes of the film its already to much for me. I hide my face in James's shoulder while covering my eyes. I hear him laugh and he puts an arm around my shoulder. We sit like this for the entire movie before i fell asleep.

James pov

The movie ended but i feel a light weight on my shoulder. I look to my right just to see that y/n had fallen asleep. I grab my phone and just scroll through tiktok before i get really tired. I put my head on her head and i fall asleep.

Y/N pov
*time skip to the next day*
I wake up and i look to my right just to see that James is gone. I grab my phone and text with some old friends before getting out of bed to get dressed. Im pretty excited today, we're having the Christmas day service at Sandringham and King Charles invited me to come which is fun but im also kinda nervous. Its the first time i will go to a "royal" event and i have no idea what to expect but James and Louise said that i just need to stay with them since i know them the best.

Louise became my bestfriend ever since she got here. During the first week of living here she helped me with everything which is very sweet of her and we've just became very close. Same with James, i also became very close with him since i got here but for some reason i have get a different feeling everytime im with him i don't know why. I don't like him, well i think i don't like him... i never had a boyfriend before, well once but i wanna forget about that relationship.

I walk over to my closet to go find myself an outfit. This is this outfit

(But without the bag and with black leggings under it!)

After i got dressed i walk to my make-up vanity and started doing my hair and makeup