the experience

put on your 3d glasses for an experience like no other

read as I masterfully recount the fan memories of eating a green bean off the floor of my living room

-------------------------

As I sat in my living room, I took a moment to admire the richly prepared meal before me. Sitting on the crusty carpet was a singular green bean, which immediately caught my eye. I picked up the fork and knife, taking a moment to enjoy the weight of the cutlery in my hand.

The fork pierced the green bean with ease, sending a satisfying crunch throughout the dining room. As the fork approached my mouth, I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the smell of the green bean. It was a scent unlike any other, sweet yet herbaceous, and it filled my nostrils with anticipation.

I brought the fork to my mouth, and as I opened my eyes, I could see the green bean dangling from the fork like a jewel on a golden chain. With a flick of my wrist, I brought the green bean to my mouth and bit into it.

The explosion of flavor that filled my mouth was indescribable. The sweetness was amplified to the highest degree, and the texture was perfect - it burst in my mouth like a tiny explosion of joy. The taste lingered on my tongue, and for a moment, I felt as if I had discovered something truly magical.

I looked down at the floor, seeing that the green bean was gone, but the memory of its wonderful taste would forever be etched into my memory.

the end

thank you for reading

you should follow my mother @Nikki34527233and my sister