"Present"

This is kind of a continuation of What do you want me to do to you and Spicy Chicken

Mature

Third POV

Travis grinned as he opened the cardboard box he had just retrieved from the doorstep. He has been waiting for this package to arrive for days and was glad he could finally surprise his girlfriend with it. Closing the box back up he brought it into their shared room placing it onto the bed before going to find a certain singer. He eventually found her in her music room sitting at her piano while scrolling through videos on her phone.

Travis snuck up behind before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. Taylor let out a scream dropping her phone onto the ground as she landed on Travis's broad shoulder.

"Travis!" She yelled placing a hand over her rapidly beating heart.

"Hmm?"

"Don't do that!" Taylor whined trying escape his grasp. "Where are you taking me?"

"Our room I got a present for yah." He answered nonchalantly.

"You coulda just called for me you know, didn't have to give me a heart attack." She mumbled the last part letting herself go limp in his arms.

Travis chuckled as his girlfriend let body dangle over him as he walked up the final stairs and into the bedroom. Taylor squeaked as Travis threw her onto the bed making her bounce a little.

"So what's my present?" Taylor asked curiously sitting up on her knees and resting her hands in her lap.

"This." Travis moved the large box in front of her. She tilted her head confused making Travis grin. "Go ahead open it."

Taylor did just that, unfolding the flaps of cardboard before pulling them back. Taylor could feel her heart beating hard as she stared into the box.

"Pull them out I want you to see what all there is."

Taylor swallowed hard reaching her hand into the box and pulling out a bag of four maroon silk ropes. Placing them on the bed she reached back into box and pulled out a few pairs of handcuffs. There were two silver cuffs and two black ones which she placed right next to the ropes. The next thing she pulled out was a silk blindfold that matched the ropes along with a ball gag that had a black leather strap to hold it in place with a bright red rubber ball. Taylor continued removing the items from the box until they all lay on the bed and the box was empty.

There was an assortment of vibrators in different shapes and sizes. A glass dildo Travis told her they would be keeping in the freezer. An array of butt plugs some of which vibrated. A leather whip, hot and cold lube, a pair of vibrating panties and a few new pairs of lacy lingerie.

By now Taylor's heart was practically beating out of her chest and her eyes had completely blown with lust. "What do you think babygirl." Travis whispered into Taylor's neck making her breath hitch.

"I um." She swallowed hard. "It's good." She stumbled over her words unsure of how to respond. This was the first time she actually had seen these things in person since Joe never let her get any as he believed a man was all a woman needed to be satisfied.

"Yeah?" She nodded her head her eyes closing as Travis began trailing kisses down her neck and under her jaw. "You wanna try them out?" He pulled back from her neck to stare into her lust filled eyes. Taylor nodded chewing on her bottom lip as she looked between Travis and the toys. "I need words princess." He pulled her lip out from her teeth with his thumb.

"Yes."

Travis grinned wickedly before he attacked her lips. Taylor moaned as his hands slid down roughly squeezing her ass. Taylor, already being incredibly turned on from just looking at the toys, began clawing at Travis's shirt in a desperate attempt to get it off. Travis couldn't help but chuckled at her eagerness. He pulled away from her lips earning a whine in protest from Taylor.