It wasn't hard for Splinter to sense the storm approaching. Sure due to his senses but mostly because Star was frequently having nightmares . All the same but no less terrifying it got to the point where she rarely slept.

        "Dear you really must rest."

        "I'm OK. " She smiled wearily muttering .

    He lightly nudged her. "You just passed out.  We need to discuss these nightmares before they drive you mad."

         "If they haven't already." She sat on the couch next to him. "Well...it's more a sense of something staring from the dark, bright green eyes. Then I see a shadow gliding over me before I turn to look I wake up."

       He thought a moment before Donatello and the two remaining came from patrol.

           "Man that's the fifth case this week ."

           "It doesn't make sense the bodies were normal they were just weak and kinda grey."

           "What has happened? " Splinter came with Star.

       Mikey looked at them. "It's weird sensei suddenly people are dropping like flies , they wake up abit later but it's like life was sucked outta them. Hey Star you ok? "

     She held her head hearing a voice saying found you. "Ah yes...Splinter I think I'm going to rest after all."

   He nodded letting her rest in his room returning to Donatello.

      "Donatello tell me again the condition of the humans?"

       "Terrified at night and sone wind up grey skinned and really weak. "

       "It may have to do with Star's nightmare , a predator in the dark. Perhaps it is no dream . "

      "Wait you don't think it's the Hawk guy?" Mikey looked nervous.

      "Huh though it makes sense when you think. Hawks do populate cities. But why is Star having nightmares? "

    Splinter crossed his arms defensive.  "Playing with his target.  Hopefully Leonardo and Ancient one have found Oogway. "

    Right as always, while Star turned from a dream Leo was distracting the Hawk. Ancient one , oogway and Shifu meanwhile were attempting to open the correct portal.

   Listen it's not as though oogway had been paying attention when he did it first. He was a tad busy but it's fine he simply needed Shifu to focus where they needed to go.

   Shifu sat in meditation focusing on whom he needed to see. He'd already failed someone once at least this time he knew she'd hear him out.

       "Ancient one shifu now!" Oogway used his staff to draw the Hamato symbol in chi.

     The four men jumped through with Leonardo kick flipping Jindao away going through himself.

    Jindao hit a mountain hard lifting his head in time to see skyscrapers.

     "You've only delayed things turtles, not to mention giving me more chi to target."

   Star started awake hearing a crash in the lair. "Splinter are you ok?" 

   Leo held his head. "He's ok and we're...alive I think. "

   Oogway chuckled. "Speak for three of you. Ah Star I see you've been well here.*

         "Leo, oogway what? "

  Ancient one straightened up. "Heh well someone was simply begging to see you young fox. "

      "I was not Begging...." Shifu muttered and looked at Star.

   Leonardo explained things when Splinter came in and they watched the two profusely apologize to each other. Splinter was glad his girls master was a kind compassionate soul. How often do you see masters follow students this far?