Chapter 33 (Smut)

"Of course Doll," Axel nodded, "if that's what you really want."

"As if you even have to f...freaking ask," Gabe chuckled. "We would have freaking already had one if we had our way, Trouble."

"I have a few stipulations though," she said as she played with Sean's necklace.

"Which is what, Princess?" Victor smiled.

"I want Fae to design it," She replied, smiling at how their daughter's eyes lit up. "You are becoming an amazing designer, Sweetheart so I would love for you to design our ceremony however you want."

"Really?" Fae asked excitedly.

"Absolutely. You can run it by Daddy Gabe if you have any problems or unsure of something but I know you are going to do amazing. I also want you to find my dress or design it if you want. I also want you to walk me down the aisle. I want Luke to make our cakes and Marc and North to plan the meals. I only want our family and I want it to be small. That's it."

"Oh Mommy, I already have the perfect dress for you," Fae bounced excitedly. "And I know what to do, oh I'm so excited Mommy!"

She smiled as she watched Fae get out her notebook and start writing down whatever was in her head. "No getting out of it now, Love," Sean chuckled.

"Don't want to," she whispered back. "I'm right where I want to be."

He smiled as he started rocking them, "Good because we are never letting you go again, never."

A shiver ran down her spine at his claim, making goosebumps form on her arms. Her breath hitched as he chuckled in her ear at her reaction. She closed her eyes and wrapped his arm around her so he was holding her tighter. He smiled against her hair as he continued to rock them. After a few minutes he felt her breath on his arm settle and relax as she melted into his hold more, telling him that she was back asleep. He saw a few of them watching and smiled, "She's okay, fast asleep."

"Good, she needs it," Owen nodded as he typed away on his computer.

"Need any help, Little One?" Gabe asked.

"Not yet, Daddy," She shook her head as she continued writing.

"You only get a few more minutes, then it's off to bed," Kota said as he glanced at his watch. "You have school in the morning."

"But Daddy, I have things to do tomorrow," she whined then pouted.

"I can take you to look at things and places after school," Victor chuckled.

"No places," she shook her head, "we're having it here."

"Yes, Ma'am," he chuckled at the determination in her face.

"The rest can wait, Fae," Owen said as he shut his laptop, "there is no hurry. Now off to bed."

"Fine," She pouted, "Night Daddies." She kissed each one then headed to her room with Kota following so he could read to her just as he did every night.

"Fuck, can you believe it?" Gabe whispers excitedly as Luke slid into the bed beside him. "Fuck."

Luke chuckled as he shifted to lay on his side, "I know, I'm excited too. Now try and get some sleep."

"How the fuck am I going to sleep now, Luke?" Gabe asked as he looked up at the ceiling. "Our fucking wife wants another fucking binding ceremony to us and she's wanting our goddamn daughter to plan everything! And you know Fae, she is going to be trying to plan everything fucking tomorrow and she's going to need my fucking help and I can't fucking know anything since Cee wants all of us to be surprised and she wants us again, Luke!" He sat up and looked down at his blonde lover. "She wants to be ours again! Finally! It's not a fucking dream anymore."

Luke sat up and chuckled as he cupped Gabe's jaw, "No, it's not."

"Did you see those fucking marks?"

Luke's smirk spread even more at his adorableness, "Awe is someone jealous?"

"Of fucking course not," Gabe glared. "I'll get my own soon."

"Yes you will," Luke murmured as he leaned closer to Gabe.

"It's not the ahhh–" Gabe gasped as Luke nibbled on Gabe's neck. "Luke!"

"Want me to stop?" Luke murmured against his skin.

"Fuck no," Gabe growled as he wrapped his fingers into Luke's hair to hold him in place. "Fuck, Luke," he moaned as he felt Luke slide his hand past his shorts and wrap around his hardening cock. "Fuck."

"Shhh," Luke whispered as he licked his neck then bit. "You're going to have to be quiet for me."

"Shit," Gabe whispered as he leaned into Luke's touch. He yanked Luke's lips off the bruise that was forming and slammed his mouth to his, forcing Luke to swallow his moan. He moved into Luke's lap and whimpered as Luke's fingers moved up and down in a slow teasing manner around his cock. "Luke."

"Shhh," Luke chuckled as he wrapped his free hand around Gabe's back and cupped his ass. "I got you, Baby Boy, just let go," he encouraged as Gabe rolled his hips. Gabe slipped his hand down Luke's chest and freed his cock so he could feel his move along Luke's. Luke reached over and grabbed the lube from the drawer and poured some over both their cocks, smirking at Gabe's low moan. He leaned his forehead against Gabe's and growled. "Fuck, you feel so good, Baby Boy."

"Luke," Gabe whined as he put his hand over Luke's to try and get him to move faster.

"No," Luke smirked as he pulled their hands completely off their cocks. Gabe gasped as Luke dug his hand into Gabe's ass and quickly rolled them so Gabe was now on his back. "Ah, shit, Gabe," Luke gasped as he rocked his hips, so his cock slid along Gabe's. Gabe quickly took the opportunity to wrap his hand around both their dicks and squeeze. "Oh fuck," Luke moaned as he thrust faster, "Shit Gabe you feel so good, shit, shit, shit."

"That's it, Luke," Gabe gasped.

"No," Luke growled as he forced himself to stop. "Want to feel you wrapped around me," he gasped as he grabbed the bottle from the nightstand.

"Fuck yes," Gabe moaned, "I wanna feel you inside me."

Luke smirked as he lined the tip of his cock to Gabe's ass. He leaned down and kissed Gabe as he started to push, "Let me in, Baby Boy," he encouraged as he felt Gabe's fingertip press into his ass.

"Fuck Luke," Gabe moaned as arched into Luke's hold. "Fuck you feel so fucking good."

"Not as good as you," Luke moaned as he picked up his thrusts. "Fuck, Baby Boy, you're always so good for me." Gabe bit Luke's shoulder making him slam into him harder. Luke pulled Gabe's hand off his cock and replaced it with his. "Are you thinking of our wife's lips wrapped around your cock while I fuck you, like I am? Can you feel her little hot mouth wrapped around this hard cock while I'm fucking you?"

"Fuck, Luke," Gabe growled as he arched into his hand faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"That's it," Luke moaned as he moved his hand up and down faster while thrusting into him harder. "Take what I give you, Baby Boy. Such a good boy for me. Come for me, give it to me, Baby Boy."

"Luke!" Gabe gasped seconds before he latched his mouth onto Luke's neck and bit moaning as he shot all over Luke's hand. Luke moaned as he thrust two more times before claiming Gabe's neck to leave an equally dark mark on his skin as he erupted into his ass.

"Fuck, I love you," Luke murmured as he held Gabe while he rode out his high. He placed soft kisses where he could, which wasn't much with the way Gabe was holding him but it didn't matter to him, he loved the way Gabe clung to him. When he finally felt Gabe relax, he carefully slid out and kissed him again before heading to the bathroom. He grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned the both of them up then threw it in the hamper before climbing back into the bed. Gabe rested his head on Luke's chest and sighed, making Luke smile as he started running his fingers through Gabe's hair. "Love you, Gabe."

"Love you more, Luke," Gabe murmured.

"So not true,"Luke chuckled, "sleep."

Gabe kissed his chest before listening to the command and closed his eyes.