Dark Red - Steve Lacy
"Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby"

From The Start - Laufey"When I talk to you oh, Cupid walks right through, and shoots an arrow through my heart"

"When I talk to you oh, Cupid walks right through, and shoots an arrow through my heart"

Heartbeat - Childish Gambino
"I wanted you to know/That I am ready to go/Heartbeat, my heartbeat"

Infrunami - Steve Lacy
"Can you come back to me? Cause I was blind to see, that you were right in front of me"

505 - Arctic Monkeys
"But I crumble completely when you cry/It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye"

Cupids Chokehold/Breakfast in America - Gym Class Heroes
"And I know I'm young, but if i had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun"

Cupids Chokehold/Breakfast in America - Gym Class Heroes"And I know I'm young, but if i had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun"

One More Hour - Tame Impala
"One more hour and you'll know your life is one to share"

Reflections - The Neighborhood
"Maybe it's a blessing in disguise/ I see my reflection in your eyes"

Tek It - Cafuné
"I watch the moon/Let it run my mood/Can't stop thinking of you"

I Bet on Losing Dogs - Mitski
"I bet on losing dogs/I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place"

Mama's Boy - Dominic Fike
"M-A-M-A-B-O-Y, mama's boy, mama's boy"

Mama's Boy - Dominic Fike"M-A-M-A-B-O-Y, mama's boy, mama's boy"