Haunted

The next week was spent travelling around Sweden. With long nights, full of partying and conversations on the beach. It was the perfect way to relax, and I returned to Stockholm full of life. Soon, my album was done, and it was just waiting on its release. Some may say that it is stupid to announce that you are releasing an album before it is done, and I agree. This time I felt like doing it, and who could stop me?

I spent a lot of time in the studio. Recording songs and making music videos. I had about a week left until I needed to go to London for the euros, and I would spend that time in my cabin. A week without any distractions, and time for me relax.

A week later I flew to Italy, where Spain would play a friendly before going to the tournament. Alexia insisted that I would watch her play and then fly to London and Milton Keynes where the first game would be played.

The two of us talked almost every night, sometimes on FaceTime, but most of the times we just talked on the phone. Whenever one of us had a lot the calls turned into texts, but the conversation was there.

I played my songs for her on our calls, and she discussed all the games that had been played. Not only her games, but the games from every national team. She said something about being prepared for what was about to come. I just listened to her rant about which players were good and how nervous she was about the upcoming tournament.

The flight was as annoying as it usually was. I watched a few episodes of the series I was currently obsessed with and read a few chapters in my book. It was a long flight, and I couldn't wait until I landed. Alexia had promised that we would go out for dinner after her game, and it made the entire trip feel more worth it. My initial feelings of just a friendship between us had deepened. I had to admit that I had a small crush on her. She was insanely hot and good at what she was doing, which only made her even hotter.

I landed and went directly to the hotel to go to bed, but not before talking to Alexia for almost an hour. Alexia was talking about how she could score a goal tomorrow and promised that if she could, she would do a small celebration. I was excited to see her play. The pitch was where she shone, no one was better than her there, and everyone knew it. Everyone knew how good she was. Almost on a different level than all the other players.

I could talk about how good she was for hours, and I did that when people listened to me, which was a lot of times. No one dared to talk against me, and I hated that. I wanted people who told me when I was annoying and not just put up with it to impress me. A downside of being famous.

In the morning I followed my usual routine, but this time I went to the pool after breakfast. I tanned and swam around for hours before I bought a small lunch for myself. A sandwich with tomato, mozzarella, salad, and pesto. It was delicious and I ate it by the pool.

After my lunch I needed to shower and get ready.

I wore a pair of cream shorts, along with a Spanish jersey that Alexia had gifted to me. To me it was weird that she did not have the same number when she played for her country as she did when she played for Barcelona. I liked wearing red. It was a colour I looked good in. I paired that with a pair of red sneakers, the same pair I had worn to her last game, sunglasses, and a lot of gold jewellery.

For half an hour I fought against my hair, and I ended up leaving it out. I continued with my makeup, ending up just doing eyeliner and mascara on top of my usual base. This time I added a darker lip combo, and I was happy about my outfit.

Now I needed to head to the stadium. I had ordered a car to take me there and I arrived in time for warmup. Alexia flashed me a smile before continuing to get ready for the match.

I laughed at their excitement and continued to watch the warmup. Fans were arriving to watch teams play, most people were Italian and wearing blue jerseys, but I also saw some Spaniards in jerseys that looked like mine. A lot of them had Alexia's name on the back, a testament to how good she was.

The Tortured Poets Departmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें