LIFE IN THE DELETED REALMS.

Depuis le début

...

I really never was more than just "Cary's twin", was I...? Not even the TWOWers thought differently... one of them even wrote a response for a hypothetical argument which wouldn't have made sense if I said it...

That one also told me to fuck off, from something Yellow said. He also passes on the TWOWers' messages to me, but to be frank, they never say anything positive.

Just that I'm a horrible person, and they're glad that I'm gone...

And I don't blame them.

If anything, I agree with them!

Granted, not like I don't know that me whining and sulking about my regrets can change them. I did what I did, and I can't change the past. Nobody will ever know that I'm sorry... nor would they care.

Nobody ever cared about me...

...

Nobody cared about me...

...

But everybody cared about...

...Maybe I should've tried killing Cary instead. That way, I'd at least be known. Maybe even take his place, too! That would've helped me out SO MUCH, and people would ACTUALLY care about me! Heh... heheh...

"Heheheh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I maniacally cried out to myself, kneeling down on the floor. Or well, whatever I was walking on. Looks like I'm walking on fucking air, or some shit like that.

The world here is just neons and grayscales, like an old, broken TV screen. I was probably walking on grayscales, but it really doesn't fucking matter to me. Nothing does.

As I broke down in tears - black ones, that glitched (and hurt) a FUCK ton - I glanced down at my hand, looking at the cleaver I couldn't not hold so tightly. It seemed to be almost a part of me at this point, I've never let go of it. Hell, that might be impossible here,  I don't fucking know.

And it's the very same cleaver that brought me here in the first place.

Gripping onto it with both of my hands, I figured maybe that maybe it could very well lead me back out of this... hellhole.

But would I deserve it?

Do I deserve to be freed from here, considering what I've done, who I've hurt, and if anyone wants me back in the first place?

...

No, I've done this before; and it still hasn't worked. I still woke up here, still as broken as ever. Nothing changes here, so what was I expecting? The only new things have been Cary showing up once in a while to tell me stuff the TWOWers want to.

Just... I can't even die here, wow. Granted, I never seemed to be able to die in my old realm - back when I wasn't "deleted" - I just kept fucking that up too... guess I never can get anything right, not even death.

Eventually, after a while (don't fucking ask me how much, can't keep track of shit) of pacing around, I got tired enough to just sleep, and feel the ONE bit of joy I have left. And why?

Because sleep is the only place where I don't exist.

...

...

...

"WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"...Cary, what-"

"No, no, I don't want to hear your fucking excuses. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Do you realise what you've just done?!"

"..."

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone else. Whether it's a TWOWer, or a kid, I'm not sitting back and letting this slide. Just because we're twins doesn't mean I'll always save your ass."

"W-Wait, I didn't mean to-!"

"Goodbye, Orange Cary."

...

...

...

Day... I don't even know anymore, I lost count around a hundred or so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(1,000 words)

some lil orange cary angst

theories are welcome, and some crazy news:

You can ask Orange Cary stuff too, just like the kids!
(cary and twowers can be asked as well-)