Thank Goodnes :)

Michikatsu may not have remembered a lot, but he does know that this man is one of the nicest people he's met.

In the box, Michikatsu rocks side by side as Akaza carries him to an unknown location. The only thing that was in the small demon's brain was Yoriichi. Little brother seems so worried lately. I don't know why.

The sudden stop caused Michikatsu to jerk forward. He huffs and kicks his legs against the door. Akaza groans.

"My bad little guy, stop moving around, you might fall out." The black haired man says, he shifts the basket a bit before continuing down the sacred trail. His crow is perched on his shoulder, directing him.

"Almost there." He announced.

Michikatsu seemed unbothered, merely running his fingers through his long hair. When did he have long hair? He can't recall.

Now that he thinks about it, he can't really recall anything since that night. He remembers waking up on Yoriichi's back. Yoriichi saved him, but he was.. hungry?

He didn't eat Yoriichi, he needed to protect Yoriichi. Yoriichi looked like him, and he kept calling him Anuie. He remembers Yoriichi, but that's about it.

Yoriichi is his little twin brother, yes that's right. They were identical. Were . With these six eyes on his face, Michikatsu isn't sure they look much alike anymore. How unfortunate.

Michikatsu gets lost in his thoughts, before his basket is tussled around once more. He hears distinct voices, soft ones ordering Akaza around.

The lid was cracked open, so Michikatsu took his chance to crawl out. "Hmn..?" He tilts his head, ponytail trailing behind him. Turning his head, he looks around his surroundings.

He quickly spots Aakaza, his long haori and short black hair in all its glory. He has a hand on his hip, explaining something to a girl with long dark hair.

Next to the girl is a boy and another girl.

The boy has a Mohawk, the hair fading into yellow tips. He's moving around anxiously, as if anticipating something, or maybe even someone . His teeth were pretty sharp, drool pooling at them as he sniffed the air. Michikatsu almost went back into hiding, afraid he was sniffing him out.

The second girl is quite pretty in Michikatsu's opinion. She has teal eyes, her pupils are like stripes that are horizontal. She has short hair with two long strands in the back, that are the same color as her eyes. She's not skinny, some pudge on her stomach as well as the thickness on her thighs.

Akazas voice picked up in Michikatsu's ears, but it was still a little muffled.

"No but .... I don't.. sure?... he's.."

In order to get a clear understanding, his small hands pad silently on the floor, followed by the shuffling of his knees as Michikatsu crawls closer.

Once Akazas haori gets a better view, Michikatsu's hands and legs are no longer dragging on the floor, instead dangling in the air.