" Get up angel or you want to sleep more". V tenderly asked and caressed taehyung face. Taehyung shook his head as no and whisper. " N-no hyungie I d-dont want to sleep m-more." Oh god this cute shuttering make mafia king heart flip in his stomach. Oh my god have some mercy on his poor heart. He will surely die one day because of his angel innocence.

V took deep breaths to calm himself even though he just wanted to embrace taehyung and hug the hell out of him and wanted to badly squeeze him in his arms. Mafia nodded and finally sit on bed followed by taehyung. V get down from bed and walked toward taehyung side while his baby angel just stare at his hyung with doe eyes sitting in bed.

V cooed badly at taehyung seeing his morning beautiful face and bend down only to take him in his strong arms in bridal style. Taehyung yelp a little and widen his eyes at sudden manhandling and quickly circled his arms around his hyung neck.

" H-hyungie". Taehyung whisper a little in which V just hummed while staring intensely at him. " I can w-walk". Little beauty said but V tight his hold on taehyung waist possessively and said.

" but I don't want you to walk and more ever I wanted to carry my angel in my arms. Why??you don't like me carrying you in my arms? Did you not want this? You don't like me touching you?!!" Mafia king darkly husked out and eyes turned furious making taehyung tremble in his arms and his legs literally shivers when V put him softly on bathroom floor but still held his waist possessively and darkly gawked at him waiting for his answer.

Taehyung gulp seeing V angry eyes and his innocent heart shivers. He aggressively shake his head and quickly said. " N-no no h-hyungie it's n-not like that whatever you are thinking. Its just I don't want to bother you. I l-like your t-touch. D-dont think something like t-this".

Taehyung shutterd in his each word and with sparkly eyes stare at V trying to make him understand that he didn't despise his hyung touch. V eyes quickly turned soft and a big smile stretched on his lips. He cupped taehyung face in his big rough hands and said.

" Oh my angel I was just joking. No need to panic and you can never ever, I am saying it again that you can never ever bother me. Say me anything I will quietly listen to you. You are my life angel and I am nothing without you." V softly uttered out and eyes glint in unknown adoration and deep love for his angel.

Well about joking thing, he was definitely not joking before but don't want to make his angel afraid he lied. Taehyung was quite shocked at his hyung behaviour. Like some minutes ago he was so much angry and saying those words like a obsessive freak and now he is talking in the most softest voice he ever used. No wonder........

" Mafia king Kim V is totally a obsessed sadistic bipolar yandere psychopath....... BUT....... JUST FOR HIS BABY ANGEL......"

" Take shower and I will look after the breakfast hmm". V said and giving last kiss on taehyung's forehead he come out from bathroom and make his way downstairs. Taehyung sigh with a small smile and started to take shower.

Here V is sitting in living room sofa having the most cold poker look on his face and staring at his maids darkly. He gathered all the maids and guards of his mansion and now all them are standing Infront of him with head hanging down and no one dare to make a single noise.