" H-hyungie ~". Little melodic whisper innocently called his hyung who finally come out from his lost world and deeply stare at him. V heart skip and without blinking stare at his little baby who is staring at him with huge doe innocent eyes.

When V got up the first thing in the morning he get attacked by his angel ethereal and breathtaking face. His heart started to beat at abnormal pace when he saw how taehyung is snuggled up totally in his strong chest and holding his shirt in his little soft hands. The sight was too endearing to see that unknowingly bring some little tears in mafia king eyes.

He quickly wipe his eyes and stayed like that in that position so his angel sleep didn't disturbed. V just caressed taehyung hairs and time to time lean down only to placed a soft kiss on his hairs and just tried to quench his eyes thirst of many years which he spend without his angel.

Not for a second his dark eyes moves away from his angel. Not even,when taehyung shifts in his sleep and layed straight. He just lean on his elbow and continue to do his staring and every time his inner beasts roared loudly whenever taehyung jotted his lips in his sleep or whenever he mumbles some incorrect words. God his heart will surely going to get a heart attack because of his angel too much cuteness.

V smile when taehyung wake up and called him in his little voice and he literally took a deep breath to calm his heart

V smile when taehyung wake up and called him in his little voice and he literally took a deep breath to calm his heart. Mafia quickly shift closer to his baby angel and didn't waste a second and scoop taehyung in his buff arms and hug him tightly.

taehyung sequel at sudden hug and his face got badly pressed with his hyung chest. He sneak his arms around his hyung torso and hug him back. V lips stretched into a big beautiful boxy smile when taehyung hugs him back and can't help but to pulled taehyung closer to his chest more .He just don't want to leave him any second.

" My baby angel~". V whisper with immense softness and tenderness in his voice which melt taehyung in his arms. Taehyung cutely smile and hide himself more in V protective arms but he don't know how his every touch is making V crazy and insane with no limits.

Both of them didn't said something for a moment and hold each other closely more like V hiding taehyung in his embrace. Finally V back away from hug but still his arms not losing their hold and softly kissed taehyung's forehead.

" Good morning angel". V warmly said and tried to soft his voice as much as he can. Taehyung smile back and also said.
" G-good morning hyungie". Oh god this cute 'hyungie' word will stop his heart one day. This Mafia just can't help but to smile more and time to time kiss taehyung's soft squeezey cheeks making him a whole giggling mess.

V knows he is getting obsessed with taehyung soft pinkish pillowy cheeks. Well he is already obsessed with taehyung's whole existence. This Mafia king is a sadistic psycho yandere for taehyung. That much psycho that he also don't know what will he do if taehyung will go away from him. The mere thought of staying away from his angel burn his heart and he will surely destroy this whole world if someone tried to snatch his only precious thing, his baby angel.