Eunbi: " I dreamt of something similar too~ It was him and I enjoying the evening sunset and I pulled him into a kiss~ It makes me want him even more~ " 

Sakura: " Me too~ I wonder if we'll see him today? " 

Eunbi: " I hope so, now go and get ready and wake the others up. We need to head to the company soon. " 

I took my essentials and went into the shower, reluctantly, I had to take off Y/N's hoodie for now before stepping into the shower. While showering, I can help but imagine more scenarios with my beloved, marrying him, having children of our own and spending all of eternity together~ how wonderful. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself before getting out of the toilet to wake the rest up, knocking the room doors lightly one by one, the girls slowly got up and getting ready for our debut.  

Sitting down at the table, the girls thanked Eunbi unnie before digging into to breakfast. Eunbi unnie then gave us words of encouragement before heading out. 

Eunbi: " Yerobun~ Today's the day of our debut! Let's rock the stage and impress the world! " 

Cheers in agreement was heard from everyone and with that we left the house. The managers were already waiting downstairs for us, the arrangements in each van was by random but luckily Eunbi unnie and I were in the same van. Before we got up, we smelled that scent again, it was Y/N! Our eyes scanned around for him and there he was! In his full glory and he was looking at me! Particularly the hoodie that I stolen from him. 

Manager-nim: " Sakura-ssi, are you okay? We're leaving soon. " 

Snapping from reality, I went into the van and sat beside Eunbi unnie, I hurried her and pointed the direction of where Y/N was, thank god the windows were tinted, so it allowed us to have a better view of him without him knowing. 

Sakura: " Unnie! It's Y/N! " 

Eunbi: " He looks so handsome~ Ahhh~ his gaze~ his beautiful eyes and perfectly sculpted face~  I want him more~

Sakura: " WE want him, we agreed to share remember~ Seeing his face, it makes me happier~ " 

The van engine then roared and off we headed off to the company.........

Back to Y/N

That sight really messed with my thoughts, it was made worse when the windows are tinted, fitting the pieces of puzzle together, it's probably some idols that are in the neighborhood. I can't help but think that god was messing with me. 

Y/N: " I do believe in coincidences but this is like fate is playing a cruel game with me. " 

With some doubts in my head, I continued my run before going back home. Pulling out my keys, I opened the door and called for my parents, hearing no reply from them, they probably went out for a walk around town. All alone at home, I can't help but recall on what I saw just now, my suspicion really rose and just thought of the worse, what if they're stalkers? Are they dangerous? Will something happen to my parents? Trying to calm myself down, I went for a cold shower calm myself down before heading to town, taking the same route as my run from earlier, I reached the mall in 20 minutes. Going through the doors, I was greeted by screams from people huddling around the stage. 

Fan 1: " Nayeon-ah! You look so beautiful! " 

Fan 2: " Jihyo-ah! Step on me! " 

I listened to those fans screaming some weird confession, some people were announcing their love for what I presume were idols on the stage but I just shrug it off and went around to look for the adidas store. I maybe rich for a teenager with about 7 digits in my bank, I still prefer to get ordinary clothes that suits my taste, nothing too fancy just black, white and grey apparel. Walking around, the adidas store was just around the corner, walking into the place, I saw the shoes and apparel that the store had. I got plain shirts and shoe and went to the counter to pay, the cashier greeted me with a smile and scanned my items.