A killer

Anu's pov
-----------------
I woke up with the sound of birds chirping.I always loved birds. I yawn and rub my eyes sitting, that's when I realize I'm not at my home but at the devil's house.
I look around to find no-one, perfect it's time to escape.
I grinned widely and immediately get down from my bed and ran to the big glass window, I was about to reach the window I suddenly fall down with a thud. I hissed in pain and look at my legs only to find a chain.

The chain is preventing me from moving further.
With this chain I can't reach even close to door.
Soon fresh tears started falling on my cheeks, that monster caged me like a animal. I lean myself on the bed and started crying, I tried many times pulling the chain but it all went vain.

After sometime the door slightly open, I shivered thinking its the monster and look at the door to find a maid. I signed in relief and wipe my tears.
The maid is pretty young maybe a year or 2 than my age.She has a dusky brown skin tone with crooked yellow teeth, and her height, oh god she looks like she is 5'6 or 5'7.
She is holding a plate of food.

Not wanting to be rude I softly smile at her but she just look at me with disgust, I furrowed my eyebrows and look at myself.

That's when I realize my clothes are pretty dirty, my hair is messy, there are scratches on my leg which is cuffed and there are some kind of purple marks on my neck and upper breast.I totally look like a complete mess.

I look down in embarrassment, She came to me and said.
"Bath and eat "
She said to me like I'm kind of no-one.
I just nod and softly said.
"How can I bath when there is a chain on my legs "

She rolled her eyes and said.
"I don't get why master is so in love with you, you are not worth of it ,you are a bitch. "
She said extremely rudely, Afterall I hate that dinu but this kind of words can hurt anyone, and I already figured it out she has a crush on dinu, ewww what a bad selection.
My eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly out of nowhere there was a loud noise like a gunshot, and something hot splash on my face, it only took a second, I slowly look at my front to see the maid now is lying dead beside me with a bullet on her head, her blood completely splashed on me.

I screamed loudly in fear.
"Ahhhhhh no, no, no ,someone help ahhh"
I crawl backwards in fear.
I was about to black out seeing the scene.But I prevent myself and gulp slowly I look at the door to find dinu looking at me smiling creepily. But that's not what catch my attention.

He is holding something and  blood is dripping from it.
That's when my whole world crash, my breath stopped, it's a head but...

"Papa..... "
My breathing became ragged as I started breathing heavily, not a word coming from my mouth, I want to cry badly but I can't even move.
Soon darkness engulfed me with a unbearable pain in my heart.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you're happy.
I know maybe this chapter is boring but trust my upcoming chapters will be amazing.