The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

And just like that, Kamy turns and leaves, hurrying to catch up with Ethel and Florence.

She left me speechless and plagued by new thoughts.

3.30am. In the guest room she had been occupying. With the old bookcase. That's where I'll find Dagger Spellman in the early hours of the morning.

I watch from the window as the chauffer drives off. The maids have now departed.

Everyone was busy at the Pearl Wing. Isela and Pearly are in a room over, designing new dresses together. Walker and Gregory are discussing their wine business, they had a vineyard here and were interested in their own company. They had their own offices.

Then there was me. Brat sub to Claudius Fontaine. Photographer – well – now a wedding photographer, really.

I stand up and go into the kitchens and grab an apple. I eat that at the counter, while I crunch away, utterly bored – until I turn to see a shadow in the doorway to my right.

Claudius appeared, looking curious about me – and what I was doing.

"I thought you were working?" I ask politely.

"I had a funny feeling," Claudius fiddles with his gloves, putting on the spare so both hands are covered. He tightens them both into place, "About letting you roam – giving you freedom to move about here..." he is getting somewhere... and my chewing of the apple is now slowing down as I wait for his conclusion, "I decided I'm making a mistake. I'm going to keep you close. Wife."

"Close?" I smirk.

Fontaine lets out a smirk to match mine, and all he does is hold out a gloved hand. I put the rest of the apple in the bin since I'd mostly finished it anyway. I quickly rinse my hands and dry them before I place my palm in his open hand. Fontaine's fingers curl over mine, and he walks me back upstairs to his private office.

When we're inside, he turns and locks the door.

"On your knees," Claudius unhands me while he steps back and walks to his desk.

I drop to my knees to play along for now, and I wait by the grey wall next to the door.

I'm excited and can't wait for the next instruction.

I watch my Dom husband sit back behind his desk, shuffling some papers aside and bringing his laptop closer. Fontaine pauses and checks on me.

My brows arch – what next?

His eyes fall to my lap.

"Hands on your thighs," Fontaine instructs, "And spread them a little more, too. If you wish to speak, you'll raise your hand – you won't say anything," he waits for me to comply. I shuffle my legs a bit further apart and place my hands on my thighs. Easy! "Good girl, Alix, very good..." Fontaine is impressed with my quiet and quick obedience. I smile and I wait, feeling happy that he is happy.

Claudius' dark blue eyes leave my form and he focuses on his work.

I think he's checking emails.

After two or three minutes, I'm getting confused.

Like – am I... supposed to... do nothing? I am sure this is just a test for another minute. So I wait and then another four whole minutes have passed and I'm beyond frustrated.

He gave me no other instructions?

Why?

"Um," I start off with that, then I remember I'm meant to raise my hand so I raise it, feeling like an idiot when he ignores me and starts signing papers.

I wait some more, arm raised. I start to wave said hand.

Fontaine definitely sees me, but he ignores my attempt at attention.

Just to test how far he'll push it – I decide to stay completely silent with my arm up, to figure out exactly how long he expects me to wait.

Perhaps another three whole minutes pass and Fontaine finally acknowledges my irate expression with a broody smirk, "What?" he drawls.

"Sir," I use a sweet, stupid voice, "I'm bored, Sir."

Claudius Fontaine lets out a grin, satisfied with that apparently. He sips from a cold coffee cup, watching me with hooded eyes. Then he licks his lips clean and gets back to work.

Ignoring me.

And I'm just – I'm...

I'm feeling weird.

I feel my pussy clench and I'm suddenly chewing on my bottom lip.

He looks so Dominant, he acts like the boss – nay – the Master.

And I'm getting wet.

What sorcery was this? What incubus fuckery? But no – it wasn't his touch, these were his Dom powers.

Who knew kneeling, getting ignored, could be so fun?

But you know what's more fun?

I slowly move my hands under my top, and I peel the pink material off me, tossing it aside.

Then I kick out my legs and take off my jeans, shuffling them down my legs.

When I'm in my panties and bra, I kneel again, in the same position. Hands on thighs.

Claudius Fontaine started tapping his pen, I had ignored him, not checking if he was watching, but I look at him now, and he's staring at me being a sexy little nuisance.

"You were doing so well," Fontaine's tone drops to an octave that can only express disappointment, "Hm..." he thinks, still tapping his pen.

I try to guess what he'll offer next.

Crawl here.

Suck my dick.

I'm waiting for it. I bet that's the punishment!

"Turn and face the wall," Fontaine drawls, clearly annoyed, "And hold your hands behind your back – I don't want them slipping into those panties out of my sight. If you need to go to the restroom, you can moan. And if you're curious how long I expect you to kneel – I expect you are curious – you'll simply kneel unless I tell you otherwise. Don't distract me again. Behave..." then he says, last of all, under his breath, "...if you're good, maybe I'll give you a toy to play with... brat..." I barely pick up on it, but I suddenly feel a blush rush under my skin, all over my body.

Toys?

Perks of the 21st century... there were many.

Suddenly, I'm all too inclined to behave.

Hm.

You know what?

Rewards might just be more fun than punishment.

But to get said bonus – I had to behave. For like, a longer period of time beyond a few minutes. Woe is me.