percy jackson, son of the god of toilets?

Začít od začátku

sasha knocked gently on the door to make her presence known. the two paused their conversation, turning towards her. sasha smiled at her bestfriend, the two exchanging a short conversation with their eyes. 

this got anything to do with me?

no,no. it's fine, you can hear.

annabeth turned back to the centaur, flailing her arm out slightly.

"okay chiron, but you've never kept anything from me - or sasha. if you would just tell us a little bit, maybe we could help somehow-" she argued.

"get a quest," sasha interrupted, "you could get a quest annie."

"a fucking quest-" annabeth's eyes lit up as though sasha had had a stroke of genius. 

"language," chiron chided.

a quest wasn't sasha's life goal, not like annabeth. sure, it would be cool, the action and everything, but sasha wasn't big on the whole risking your life aspect. sasha didn't mind staying at camp, with her music, art, family, and most importantly, war games in a safe environment

but annabeth had different ambitions. she wanted to make her mother proud. maybe see the mortal world a bit more. a chance to prove herself in the real thing, not just practice. and sasha, being an amazing best friend, supported annabeth's dreams whole-heartedly. though she couldn't stand the possibility of losing her. 

"-i love you sasha. truly. but you see chiron? telling us would benefit-"

a loud thud cut her short.

"wait-" chiron started, in vain.

the two bestfriends sprinted out of the infirmary towards the sound, chiron hot on their heels. when sasha opened the front door, she certainly wasn't expecting a half dead percy jackson with a moaning grover sprawled out on the porch. 

without thinking, sasha knelt down next to percy, looking him over to assess his wounds. annabeth stood beside her muttering, "he's the one. he must me."

"silence annabeth," chiron told her. "he's still conscious. bring him inside."

sasha gazed up to the sky, suddenly realising. the storm had stopped.

chiron assigned annabeth and sasha to heal percy back to health. he thought it would be best to keep his arrival as quiet as possible. 

of course, that meant everyone found out. 

sasha wouldn't have minded taking care of percy, healing being in her blood and all, if it wasn't for the fact she was the only one taking care of him. annabeth popped in from time to time, but since she wasn't really that skilled in healing, the job was pretty much left up to sasha. 

which meant she was cooped up in the infirmary. all the time.

taking care of the black-haired boy was probably the worst job sasha had ever had. and she had had several shitty jobs before, courtesy of her aunt, so that's saying something.

from the other side of percy's cot, annabeth snorted. "he drools."

"really? i hadn't noticed. it's not i've been the one taking care of him this entire fucking time." sasha glared at her bestfriend.

the blonde shrugged, "i'm just glad i'm not the one wiping drool off his chin."

sasha grabbed another spoonful of nectar. she scooted closer to percy and force-fed it to him.