Chapter - 1

3rd person

Yn was walking nervously through the corridor thinking that she is late for her first day of school. She walked hurriedly through the corridor seeing no one around. Suddenly she bumped into someone and fall over him making him groan in pain. 'Ouch'.

Yn quickly got up only to see a handsome boy standing in front of her. She was really amazed and was lost in another world. 'Hello are you here' he said waving his hand infront of her face. 'Uh' she snapped out and looked at him with stars in her eyes.

'Sorry' she said. 'It's okey I am fine, you are? ' he asked'. 'I am fine, c-can i know where is the B1 class is?'. 'Oh you are in B1 actually I am also in B1 and I am also searching it, Let's search together then'. 'O-Okey' she said.

(The grading system is in you study from 1 - 10 th grade when you are at the age of 6 - 15 and then you will start high school that is 11 - 12 at the age 16 - 17. Then from 18 you'll enter into college if you pass thr entrance. Now they are in high school.)

They started to walk. Yn felt so nervous around him. But Jungkook was just looking for their class.

Finally they found their class and entered inside. Some girls gasped as like they so a ghost but it was just Jungkook. Yn was confused and was searching for a place to sit while Jungkook went straight to the 3rd bench of the boys side. They were his friends, his gang they together is known as bangtan boys or for short they are known as BTS. Each of the boys in the gang had their own fandom in their previous school.

Yn watch him going and she went to the last seat in the middle row where one seat is already taken by a girl. She was sitting their alone so Yn went towards her. She saw Yn coming and moved her bag from their and smiled at her. Yn sat beside her.

'Hello my name is Yn. What is your name?'she asked.'My name is Bethany'she said.'Nice to meet you'.

They talked a while and become out of topic.

'Heheh I am now out of topic' (this actually me 😅, on my first day of school i actually said this to my friend 😁). Yn said. 'Oh don't worry I have so many topics' Bethany said and they talked again.

They talked and talked but sometimes while they were talking Yn get distracted because of Jungkook.

Then the first bell rang and the teacher came in. She introduced herself and asked everyones names. That's when Yn realised she did not asked Jungkook his name.

'My name is Jungkook. I like to be in the basketball team because I like it. Thank you'. The teacher laughed and said to him that they will let him if hr qualifies. 'Also ma'am can i be in the taekwondo team also 😁' Teacher shocked by his sudden action said that he will also be in the yeam if he qualifies. Taehyung laughed 'Oh Jungkook you are scaring the teacher'.' No i was not, I was just asking 😅'

They all introduced themselves and the day went on.

Hehe i know that the chapter is short

Hehe i know that the chapter is short. My chapters will be short sometimes because i like it that way. In the next or the nextest chapter there will be a time skip.

Thank you for reading. Hope you'll like it

It's my original work.Do not repost.

Make sure vote and comment. 💜