Secret

Nunew sighed as he sits back on his chair inside the dressing room. He's just finished another interview and performing some of his songs for a live telecast.

He performed perfectly as usual he enjoyed every minute of it. The interview part is what's exhausting for him. Its always the same every single time. They always ask the same questions. Like who is his inspiration, does he have a crush? When will he announce his who his girlfriend is?

Girlfriend? Huh.
Nunew thought in his brain as he just shakes his head.

The worse enough that he always has to deny the allegations of dating whenever he is pictured with his friends. Fans always speculate that he is dating whoever he was seen together with. It has gone to a point when Nunew never goes out anymore as he is afraid that he will inconvenience his friends again.

Nu sighed as he rubs his temple. He hates this part of being a celebrity. He cant be himself. As much as he wants to just enjoy and act natural, he has an image to uphold.

"Are you okay nu?"
Fae, Nunew's make up artist, asked him as she taps his shoulder.

Nunew opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Yeah, just a small headache"
Nunew said to her.

"Do you want some painkillers? I have some in my bag"
Fae offered.

"No phi. Im gonna be okay after some sleep. You know how tired I get after an interview."
Nunew told her.

"You should just find yourself a cute girlfriend. They would stop when you do. You know how the whole country is obsessed with your dating life. Well, the lack of it really"
Fae said as he hands Nunew some facial wipes to clean his face.

Nunew just sighed again
"Phi you know how complicated that would be."

"I know, I know. But i think you're the one overthinking it. You're young, you should be enjoying yourself"
Fae commented

"I hope its that easy."
Nunew gave her as sad smile.

Fae sighed and shakes her head. She has been Nunew's personal make up artist and she had seen how Nunew struggle with the press constantly bugging him with his lovelife considering he is the hottest bachelor in Thailand at the moment.

"Anyway, If you change your mind. I can introduce you to some nice girls. Not that you need introducing to because women are lining up at your feet but you know what I mean"
Fae said as he hands Nunew more face wipes.

Nu just chuckled at her. He is already used to how playful she is and to be honest he is grateful for it. Fae seems to know when to liven up the place.

"Or if you feel like swinging the other way, I have a lot of good friends who are cute"
Fae said in a discreet manner as she observes Nunew who just kept silent and looked away as if he didnt hear anything.

Fae has been observing Nunew for a while now. As somebody who is trans herself, she can spot when Nunew would be glancing more at men than women. She never said a word though, she never asked. It wasnt her place to and she knows it. Nunew never said anything so she kept her mouth shut and just watched overnher favorite client whom she treats like a brother.

"You know, there is nothing wrong with being true to who you are. Jailing yourself to somebody that you are not will just make you feel sad and exhausted"
Fae non chalantly said as he wipes the rest of Nunew's make up.

"I dont know what you mean"
Nu said to her.

Fae smiled at him.
"Im sure you dont because thats just me rambling"