✐ Chptr four

3rd POV

The rest of the day went normal except for Dazai.For him, it's the best thing happened in his life. He got new friends, cool teacher I guess?, no one bullied him, nice school and all...And someone he never forgot, Fyodor, who is his old friend, by his side now..

Oh how he wish that today be like his other day... And yes of course it is.

[After 3 month]

[School - at lunch- ]

"Hmm? What is this ticket for, fyo?" Dazai questioning Fyodor who randomly give him a ticket.

"Well.. Us, DOA is holding a concert in 2 months and why not give you,our special friends a free ticket?" Said Fyodor answering him.

"Damn seriously guys... It's okay, thank you though.You guys really are sweet..."

"Dazai?"

"Hmm,what is it , fyo?"

"Well, do you want to hang out this night, 9 p.m.?"

"Ooo, sure! Place?"

"Nah, the place is secret- i'll pick you up so don't worry. So..?"

"I can't decline right? Then, alright"

[Night -9p.m.]

There he is, looking amazing as always, said Fyodor in his mind as he saw Dazai approaching to him. Fyodor's only wear black turtleneck and a white jacket. On the other hand, Dazai, he's wearing white shirt with a light brown jacket. They look at themselves, not gonna lie, they kinda look alike.

"Can't believe we're almost matching, fyo"

"Me neither, so, shall we go?"

[ at the place ]

"Wait... Isn't this...?"

"Yeah, the place we used to go before you left... Kinda hurt when you left me.. But since you here now.. Im okay now"

"Ooh how lovely are you to still remember me even after I left~ and I apologize again for leaving you that long.."

"Well, here we are, building our relationship again... Come one, I already prepare all things."

"Sweet of you, fyo- let's go!"