Sunny meets Stefan

Sunny outfit

Sunny pov

Sunny pov

I have a feeling that I will be meeting someone important today. It is the first day of school and I about eight to nine months pregnant. This feeling is making me feel better and I am happy about the feeling. You know that having twins is great.

They have been moving around a lot and it hurts sometimes. I get ready and go to my car. Going to school and blasting my music because  it seems fun. During the summer I got an email about a new student.

When I got to school. I went straight to the office to tell them that I have about two months left before the twins got here. I felt a tingle in my arm. I saw someone in front of the desk talking to the receptionist. "Hi are you new here and if you are I'll be your guide." I said and he turned around to look at me.

When he did the tingle went off again and one of the tattoos have been colored.

Stefan pov

I had been in town since meeting Elena. And she doesn't seem to be the person like Katherine and that is what I'm going to find out. I also have a feeling of a sibling here and I don't know.

It is the first day of school and I'm in the office to get my list. I am feeling the tingle in my arm go up more as if it closer. I hear a voice and turn around. It is my soul sibling because if it was my mate then almost every single thing would feel as nothing had ever happened in my past because the mate bound is placing the person in your life for the rest of it.

"Yeah give me a minute before you show me around I got call someone." I tell her and call Damon. "I meet my soul sibling and I feel like it is your mate." I tell him and hear his breath hold. He hung up I know because he has to get everything ready for her if she is his mate.

—————-—————————————————
I know it is short but I will have longer chapter sometime