𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

Vividha (to herself):- A-aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Roshni mujhse jhoot kyu bolegi!?🥺

She calls, Sara...

Scene shifted on Amna...

Amna:- Pata nahi kaise kaise log hote hai... Areyy, ab kya isme meri galti hai, ke mera chehra hu-bahu unki dost Roshni se milta hai tohh... Ek minute... Roshni... Woh ladki ne Roshni kaha aur aaj subah bhi Aamir Ji ne mujhe Roshni kaha... What's this!! Kon hai yeh Roshni!?

Scene shifted on Vividha..

Vividha (on call):- Mai sachh keh rahi hu, Sara... I myself from my own eyes saw, Roshni!!

Sara:- Par aisa kaise hoskata hai, Vividha dii... Roshni bhabhi toh kabka marr chuk haii... Toh??

Vividha:- Mujhe bhi waisa hi lagta tha Sara, par hum galat the... Roshni zinda hai!! Tujhe lag raha hai mai galat bol rahi hu na.. toh rukk!! Mai abhi pic send karti hu tujhe... *Cuts the call*

Vividha sends Sara, Amna's pic..

Sara sees that and was shocked.. She runs and goes to Saima...

Sara:- S-Saima yeh dekh...

She shows the pic of Amna..

Saima started sobbing...

Saima:- Kyu dikha rahe ho yeh sab?? Roshni bhabhi ki yaad kyu dilana chahti ho??

Sara:- Kyuki, abhi tumhe Roshni Bhabhi ko yaad karne kii z-zaroorat nahii.... Roshni bhabhi wapas aagayi haii!! *She started smiling but the tears was not stopping..*

Saima:- K-Kya??

Sara:- Haa... *She hugs Saima*

Saima:- Lekin tujhe kaise pata chala, ke Roshni bhabhi waapas aayi ke nahii?

Sara:- Wohh actually, Vividha appi ka phone aaya tha, aur... *She started telling the whole story*

Saima:- Par, are you and Vividha appi sure, ke woh Roshni bhabhi hi haii?? Kyuki as you said, woh ladki ka kaam Amna haii, toh why is she not accepting that she is our Roshni Bhabhi??

Sara:- Wohi golmaal toh samajh nahi aa raha haii...

Scene shifted to Parveen... She listens everything and started getting tensed..

Parveen:- R-Roshni zinda haii?? *Whispers*

Scene shifted to Amna's college..

She was walking towards her Principal Office..

Amna:- Pata nahi, kaha kaha se aajate haii🙄

She was walking, while water was spilt on the floor. And she didn't saw that.

She was walking, talking with her ownself, and she was about to fall because of the water spilt on the floor, but...

(Ik, I changes the whole scene, kyuki previous scene jo maine decide koi thii was not too proper.... So I decided yehh wala scene😅)

A man catches her at a right time!!

Guess who!!!???

Naahhh!!! Not her KHANBABA, but he was her colleague Rahul Singhania!

Amna:- Rahul tum??

She stands properly!

Rahul:- Are you okay?

Amna:- Y-Yeah, I - I am okay!!

But seems like, some one was watching both of them... And this time it was her KHANBABA aka Aamir!

Aamir's both the eyes were filled if anger... He was watching Rahul very angrily.... Like, abhi jaake uske saare daat tod dega... Aur usko hospitalized karke hi chodega..🤣

Author:- Lemme give you all an intro of Rahul..

----------------------

Arjit Taneja.. He is the handsome boy in the whole college... All the girls are just behind him!! But he doesn't give a second of attention to them... He has a crush on Amna.. but is scared to tell, as if he proposed her but if she reject him, he will lose Amna (her love) but also her friend!! He is very possessive towards, her... On the other hand, Amna only consider him as her bestest friend after her bestie, Sana.
---------------------

PRECAP:-  😶🧐🤔💭💬

Follow

Sakshidixit572

ridaxwrites

Anya_scribbles

AnahaRoychowdhury

SHIV_PRIYE

_Fictionaluniverse_

QueenOfSoftness

For amazing ff's!!!

Thank uhh!♡