Part 31

a/n FINAL WARNING. THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT. IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE BAD. I APOLOGIZE AND VEIWER DISCRETION ADVISED !

(c/w- relatively mundane aside from you being a desperate ho )

________________________________

I gently slid my hands down my sides, to quietly and hesitantly move his hands more and more upwards, until they were on my tits. i felt him take a breath, and then start grabbing them on his own while messily kissing my neck again. i melted into his touch, feeling myself become weak as he grabbed and squeezed my chest. his movements got messier and more desperate as the minutes went on, until he took one arm and fully wrapped around me to be touching both of my tits as his other hand trailed down my side, and then transitioned to the front of me. moving his hand lower and lower at a humiliatingly slow pace, making me slightly shift and squirm.

"do you want me?" he mumbled into my neck
-"..yes" i shakily replied, before he moved both his hands to my shoulders, turning me around to face him in the dim light. as dark as it was, it was light enough i could see the outline of his features, and the small streams of light going through his colored hair. he stared at me momentarily before speaking up again.

"what do you want me to do to you?" he asked.

my mind froze upon being asked such a question. i hadnt thought about it that specifically with myself now that id been asked that. i wanted whatever he wanted. i wanted him, and everything he wants to do is fine by me.

"anything.." i quietly said before i saw his silhouetted face nod.

"i want you to lean with your back against this wall" he started, gesturing to the wall behind him (the one opposite the showerhead) and i started moving past him to obey.

"you can hold onto the towel rack if you need to" he added as i did exactly that. he momentarily left me and my thoughts to ponder what would start to happen in these next few seconds, before walking closer to me, until only inches separated us.

as i felt his presence looming over me as his hand reconnected with my waist again, slowly trailing downwards again and teasing me by running his fingers over my clit so gently i could barely feel it and putting more pressure in the least important places. i slightly whined from the frustration when he spoke up.

"what do you want?" he asked again, slowly tracing a large circle around my clit and making it smaller and smaller with every round as my quiet whimpers and whines grew worse.

"ohh, i see what you want" he said in a demeaning tone before finally directly starting to stimulate my clit.
"oh fuck- yes, please" i breathed out
he rubbed my clit quickly, making me let out soft moans, and wasting no time to get me halfway to cumming before pulling his hand away.
"you like that?" he questioned as i nodded
"yeah? i think youll like this more" he said before quickly finding my aching pussy and slowly pushing in one finger, then another, and quickly changing to a very fast pace, rhythmically hitting all the best spots. i struggled to maintain myself and catch a breath but as quickly as he'd started that, he silently stopped and without a further word, knelt down in front of me and began kissing around my clit, using my hips as leverage for him to hold. he gently started sucking and and licking my clit up and down as i gripped onto the towel rack above me. i felt the same delightful feeling from before starting to form again in the pits of my chest and stomach. i felt myself shake more and more as i covered my mouth with one of my hands to minimize noise. his fast work payed off quickly soon after, as i started cumming onto his tongue. i desperately drew in and let out breaths as i came down from that peak, and started trying to regain my balance as he stood up in front of me, moving forward and pressing the front of himself against me and leaning down to my ear to whisper;

" turn around, grab the towel rack, and bend over." he commanded, darkly. i shakily nodded, quickly moving to obey. as i did just as he asked, he grabbed my hips, and i felt him grind himself on my ass before groaning slightly, spitting into his hand, and wrapping his hand around his cock, pumping it slightly before lining himself up with my entrance. saying

" now stay standing. i dont give a shit if it hurts, you can take it, and you will take all of me. understand?"

he said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it (and my head) back. i whined and nodded in understanding before he finally thrusted into me. i felt his cock completely stretch and fill out my dripping pussy. with each thrust it felt like he was going deeper and deeper into me. i moaned and quietly cried out in ecstasy every time i felt him slam back into me. he started his movements as fast and rhythmic and i felt them get slightly less even and more sloppy and desperate. i tensed myself up to help him reach his climax and moments later i felt his warm cum filling me up. i heard him quietly groan and moan " fuck" a few times as he came, and then slowly pulled himself out of me as he quietly panted and winced from his own sensitivity. i smiled to myself as i stood up and almost immediately fell again, but luckily he caught me and helped me regain my footing.

" um.. let's actually shower now.." i stated, giggling afterwards. he looked down at himself and laughed.

"yeah, let's. " he replied