The tales of broken arms

So once upon a time four year old me fell off my bed and hit my right collarbone on the wooden thing around my bed and it went crack.

So eight year old me was dumb. A nine year old told me that I couldn't do the monkey bars backwards....... Hehehe she was right. I fell and landed on my right elbow and crack. I almost need surgery but didn't lol. So this other kid in my class got jealous of my broken arm(stupid right) and shoved me into a fence and. Broke my pinkie on the other hand....

So September of 2022 I was standing on a very round log and some iDiOt decided to jump on it! It rolled out from under my feet and I fell and caught myself with my arms out like an idiot. So the bone in my right wrist broke but it like slipped out of place. Eek. So they had to put me under and they attached something to my thumb and middle finger and weights to my elbow to snap the bone back in place. Ouch. It hurt so bad when I woke up.

So that was a long time ago right? My wrist still hurts like crazy and I can barely put any weight on it. My elbow cracks and pops like nobody's business.

So anyways.... That was random and really hard to write(because when I even think about broken bones I feel what it felt like...) but I was bored so here ya go.

Bye shanks