Liam (1)

Niall (3)

Zayn (1) 

Why? I like sleeping. 

Liam: Brilliant news!! Get up. 

Zayn: Get upp. UP UP UP. UPPP. uppp uuup.

Niall: Time to get up booboo. 
Niall: Liam, Zayn, and I have left to get food. What do you want babe?
Niall: Tell me what you want. I'll feed you too. ;)

I groaned internally.  

To Niall: a muffin. 

I stood up, and skipping to the bathroom.

I opened the door to the toilet and shower section.

Steam blasted into my face.

Thank god I had boxers on. 

"Lou! Do you ever knock? You need to." Harry shook his head.

"S-sorry. I-I didn't know anyone was in here." 

Thank the heavens he had a towel around his waist.

"It's okay." He said stepping out.

I awkwardly shut the door and did my business.

As was washing my hands I heard several footsteps upstairs.

"We're home!" Liam shouted.

I dried my hands, and exited. 

Not feeling hungry, I sat on my bed. I noticed a piece of paper sticking out of my pants pocket.

@Heather_Tommo01

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh

my

god. 

She's a fan! 

She already follows me...

I clicked follow then DM'ed her.

Louis_Tomlinson: nice name babe. 

I set my phone down.

This room is a mess!

I threw my pants and shirt in a corner, then I threw all Harry's stuff up on his bed. I threw my suitcase in the closet.

My phone buzzed.

Heather_Tommo01: Thanks. My last name is Thompson and my friends call me Tommo Thompson. 01 is my soccer number. Tommo Thompson is my soccer nickname as well.

Oh.....

Louis_Tomlinson: Well my friends call me The Tommo Tomlinson. We have something in common. Eh? 

Yes, Louis. Play it off.

Heather_Tommo01: Yeah, you have some interesting friends. Haha. Wanna hang out tomorrow? I'm off. 

Could I? I really would like to get out of this cabin. It would also help me ignore Harry. But that would be using her. Well, maybe she'd help me move on, get my mind off Harry. 

Louis_Tomlinson: One problem. I have to be undercover. No one can see me.

Heather_Tommo01: We can go to the soccer field. It's away from the city and no one ever goes to it. My dad owns it.