ch.12 secrets

Author note:hello,hello,hello <3 here we are again ;)

Though days Ginny notice that Draco is not looking good and thoughfull,so she ask him what is wrong.Draco toke her hand and stroke it "I an sorry Ginny" as he take her hand she notice that he was shaking  "what do you mean Draco?" she start stroking his hand worried a bit.Draco low his head down "I want to saw you something that I am not proud of" he take his wand out and put a memory of his in the water,Ginny stay there withought say something as he was taking his memory.He holed her hand more tightly,both of them dive in the memory of Draco's.

As they land Ginny look around the dark place around he "where are we?" she ask and Draco look away and then at her "to my worst day of my life".Before say something more Ginny gasp as she notice dark lord and start shaking to his form "it is only a memory he will not hurt you" he stroke her arm "where are we Draco?" she ask shaking "at my house" he said with sad tone "you will see what I mean" he look down as he saw dark lord welcoming everyone and command Draco to come closer to him and the present Draco that was siting next her narrow eyes in the memory.Ginny notice that Draco in the memory was afraid,he saw it thought his eyes that where hiding from his dark hued "it was mu father idea..." he comment to her "what you mean?" Draco point himself  in the memory and dark lork who was giving him a dark mark,Ginny gasp as she saw it and start shaking

As the poff out the memory Ginny was shaking more "you are...with him...?" she did some steps back and Draco come closer "please listen to me Ginny" she sit down and cross her arms "why you saw me that?" he could clearly notice that she was scared "cause I want you to know the true from me and not from somebody else" he knee in frond of her and hug her "I still am the some person please believe me,i didn't chose it Gin" Ginny coudnt hold more and hug him crying "why this happen,what you will do,know we are in different sides and if we come against to  etch other we will have to kill the other" she said shaking and Draco stroke her head "I was thinking about it all this days and I  decided  not to follow his orders" Ginny look at him a bit unsure "how you will do that?" he smile "I want to be part of the order secretly" she look at him surprised a lot "are you sure" he nods and hug her "but we will not tell to anyone" she nods and sneeze him "I will no but why?" she let him  go and wipe her tears "I don't want anyone to hurt you and I didn't like had my dad decided  for me,without asking my opinion.That is why" he stroke her cheek and she smile.Both stay that night together and fell asleep well they where hugging.

The next day Draco toke her hand and both head to headmaster's room ready for everything and with the want he will keep secrets.

Autor Note:i hope you will like it and enjoy it ;) next time I think I give a clue what it will maybe happen,util then have a good time :*

Behind Blue Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें