𝟎𝟖𝟐: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝?

Start from the beginning

As your legs are in the air, you flip and land back on your feet. You started to worry about how Takemichi and Draken were doing now.

With the possibility of two of Brahman's strongest down, how can the rest of us continue to go against Rokuhara and Kanto?

You and Kakucho continue to fight. On your part, mostly a lot of dodging. Your eyes started to sting. Kakucho gave you no time to even blink.

"Takeomi... Brahman's leader is me!" You hear Senju yell out. She was the one facing South this time.

You look around. Brahman members who were once on the ground started to get up. Senju's voice by itself boosted the gang's morale!

You get a couple of hits on Kakucho. Your eyes were starting to twitch more and more as the fight went on. You felt your stamina start to deplete. Hearing your breath getting heavier. The adrenaline from earlier was wearing off on you. Kakucho wasn't nearly as exhausted as you are.

I could be fighting him forever! You think exaggeratedly. How can I win or even slip away to get to Mikey...?

"[Y/N]!! [Y/N]!!" You hear Takemichi call. His voice was slightly cracking, seemingly in a panic.

"What?!" You shout sort of rudely, still in the middle of your fight with Kakucho.

"Draken...!" You can hear from his voice that he was holding back tears. "Draken's down and...! Senju's gonna die!!"

You stop what you were doing at the last part of the blonde's sentence. You kick your opponent as hard as you can. Pushing him away.

You see him run at you. You grab the collar of a random Kanto Manji Gang member and throw them at Kakucho.

You start to run to Takemichi's voice. You hear Kakucho yell for you to come back, but you don't listen.

"Right now?! Did you get a vision?" You ask, approaching your friend. Both of you were now sprinting to where Senju was. He nods, "I... I have no idea what to do...!!" He tells you, "Draken tried to step in and... And...!"

You've never seen Takemichi in such a panic before. But you understood why he was like this. His foresight was still new, so he had no idea how to control it. Nor was he able to have a coherent thought about what he saw.

Watching him try to muster any words or even think of a solution... You started to see yourself in him.

"I'll take care of South!" You tell the blonde. Admittedly, this was the more impulsive decision you've thought of today. Which quieted Takemichi with how taken aback he was.

"You make sure Draken's okay!" You ordered, running to where Senju was. "[Y/N]!!" Takemichi yells, finally speaking again, "You don't know what you're getting into!! What if... What if you're the one who...!"

Senju jumps up, readying your leg to attack South. The large man punches her down before she gets to land a hit.

"Hey, asshole!"

South turns around. His face meets the back of your shoe. After kicking him, you land back on the ground.

Jeez, is his skull made of brick?! You think, looking at South. If anything, the sole of your foot took more damage than he did.

South grins widely. "A fight with the Unmatched Senju and Untouchable [Y/N]!" He says eagerly, "How exciting!"

"[Y/N], you don't have to help me!" Senju says, getting up from the ground. Feeling guilty about Draken's attempt to aid her earlier.

"Would you rather me do nothing?!" You say sarcastically. "I won't let you fight alone! That's not what a friend would do!"

Especially if you might die...! You say to yourself. Senju's eyes widened and a flush grew around her cheeks. After hearing you call her a friend. "Fine..." She said sort of hesitantly, "I'll take right, you take left!" Senju orders.