Entry 035

June 6th 20XX, another base was destroyed recently

June 6th 20XX, another base was destroyed recently. Multiple recordings of cameramen were sent to the base and the most common aspect in those tapes were 2 toilets that had these creepy masks on.
There were a few tapes where there was only 1 massive toilet with a mask though. The creepy part about the tapes is that every single tape ends off with the mask toilets dumping "blood dust" all over the one recording.

I dont know where the toilets got such huge amounts of "blood dust", but i have a feeing they can mass produce it.

Nothing too much today, except some patients got.. loose.. in the medical bay. Forcing us to seal off multiple sections of it. There are railings, that if you fall off lead to a 20-30ft fall. Great, now we have to deal with infected, the "blood dust" spreading across the bay and corpses somehow being disturbing for newcomers. They're probably going to make a new job involved with managing or cleaning the medical bay in a few days or hours.

They also assigned multiple other alliance members that managed to survive the trip here to work the new observation task. Hearing how the first guy went missing, i have my doubts the rest will also survive. But atleast they have eachother to accompany mow.

Wh-.. whats that sound?

..

..

What. The. Fuck.

Our base was attacked by a HUGE strider toilet and a helicopter? truck? Vacuum? Vehicle? Humanoid? Worm??? I dont even know, it's something we havent seen before. It made this god awful sound that alerted most of the infected. AND the ones inside, they broke through the doors like they were cardboard and started mauling and infecting everyone to death. The TV men started to teleport everyone away but of course they couldnt save them all.

I'm one of the lucky few alliance members that managed to get out of there alive and not infected.
Survivors including me were teleported to the TV base. Honestly it looked like the safest place ever! However they didnt tell us anything in reverse to explain what we're gonna do now but wrote flipped words on a whiteboard for some reason, they should also practice their handwriting for fucks sake. I'll say what i understood of what they wrote on the whiteboard, and my comments on it.

"TV Base is surrounded by multiple infected" that probably implies that most of the TV race are infected or its just random infected.
"when the blood dust touches the base, it would change colour due to chemicals and science shit. The whole base is covered in black blood dust." No wonder theres that weird feeling in the air that somethings off.
"if TV base didnt have these conditions, this would've been a base. But for now, its an emergency one. We have to stay quiet." Ah, so thats why they wrote all that on a whiteboard instead of talking.

Not everyone understood it, so a few idiots decided to make noise by panicking.
Little do they know they just alerted A HORDE!! NOW WE'RE STUCK HERE WAITING FOR THE TV FACTION TO THINK OF A BASE TO TELEPORT TO AS THE INFECTED SLOWLY CLAW DOWN THE WALLS, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE INFECTED TV MEN LEARN TO TELEPORT OR THEY START CLIMBING ONTOP OF EACHOTHER!! WE'RE FUCKED!!