"Also, remember to ask her about Rang Bhavan's finance files. I've already spoken to her about it. She'll explain to you how she managed the spending. You'll have a frame to work within. See how you want to change them, and Karma will hand over the Treasury keys to you." Mayurakshi nodded. "Also, as per the laws, we have to establish your allowances as well. So, prepare those as well. Since Amrita handles all those, speak with her. Things have been hectic since you've come here, and we should have gotten this done long ago. I don't see why we should stall it anymore."

"I'll handle all of this, Mavaiyya. Don't worry." She assured me with enthusiasm. If he trusted her with it, she was going to prove her value in the state administration. She held the papers with excitement.

He smiled at her enthusiasm. He knew that it was time to get involved in state administration. Women have always been exceptionally brilliant at financial administration. Shatrujit knew it firsthand. Amrita was exceptionally brilliant in business administration. She had several of her businesses that were successful in their own right. He wanted to bring Mayurakshi inside as well. She was a brilliant girl.

The information he had gathered from his spies about her was surprising to him. She had handled the little secret rebellion she was running with her monthly allowances. While maintaining herself, she was also maintaining the lifestyle for her maids, the rebel ministers, the assassins, the hospitals, and then her own batch of medicines. It took brilliance in administration to do all of it without Raashi beginning to doubt her. The girl moved swiftly like the wind and as secretly as a snake. You wouldn't notice her making a move. Shatrujit didn't directly confront her about the rebellion she was staging in Krishneri, but he made a note to bring it up with Shakra. Shatrujit found it impossible to believe his son didn't know about that little rebellion of hers.

Shatrujit had seen a variety of women. If the gods cannot control women, then who are men to be able to control them? All they needed was physical protection from men because of men. In all other ways, they're brilliant in their own right. This idea of women being brilliant was strengthened by the women he was surrounded by. Amritakumari commanded respect and fear from almost every single man in the court. She didn't need to always wear the crown to teach them who she was. Then there was Anvesha. Only a fool would dare to cross her. Aparajita wasn't far behind her mother in those aspects. As fierce as a woman comes, Aparajita was the fire in the court. Medhajiti wasn't going to be left behind by anyone. She hadn't officially started getting involved in administration, but she still knew how politics worked. She was being trained by Anvesha, which was a confirmation that the girl was going to be the best soon.

If these three women weren't enough, there was Saahiti. The girl knew way too much. Her observant nature was something Shatrujit wouldn't want to skip. It worked in his favor that she was extremely loyal to her country. Her sharp intelligence was infamous. Her opinions could sometimes be extremely controversial due to the family she was born into. Kumarasena was a natural pacifist. He believed that everything could be worked out in peaceful ways. Saahiti wasn't shy about making violent opinions if she saw them as fit.

That was one of the reasons why Mayurakshi gave him great hope. She was a girl who could stand tall in any adversity. A girl who knew she was suffering would be the first to respond when she saw someone else suffering. Mayurakshi wasn't a meek girl who could easily be pushed down. She was the kind of girl who would calmly take hits for a while until she was done with them. But when she hits back, it rattles everyone. Shakra has pushed her enough, and when she was pushed too much, she rattled him horribly. Something Shatrujit knew that his son wouldn't ever forget.

"All the best then, Kanna." He put his hand on her head affectionately. She took the parchments and files and walked out of the study. As she was passing ahead towards Rang Bhavan, she spotted Saahiti and Abhijit in a corner.