It is absolutely impossible to hide something.

  Contrary to Zhou Ziyan's expectation, Pang Pangshan was silent for a long time at first.

  Then he sighed, "I understand, Master."

  "Aren't you angry?" Zhou Ziyan asked.

  Pang Pangshan, a child who was only ten years old, touched the back of his head and said with a smile: "I can't tell you how it feels. Maybe I have already imagined it since my father stopped sending letters home."

  "But I didn't expect that my father would do such a thing for four hundred taels."

  Zhou said he was not trying to excuse Pang Guoning, "Four hundred taels is indeed not a small amount. It is normal for your father to be excited."

  "I know." Pang Pangshan nodded, "If you give me four hundred taels, I will be moved. But the Master said that a gentleman loves money in a proper way. You can't take some money even if it is given away for free."

  "Then how are you going to deal with this?" Zhou Ziyuan saw that Pang Pangshan was so sober, and he was half relieved.

  "Master, can you accompany me home tomorrow?" Pang Pangshan asked.

  Zhou Ziyan nodded, "Of course."

  This matter was a family matter of Pang Pangshan, and Zhou said that no one had told it except Pang Pangshan.

  So the next day, they both took leave together and returned to Chunliu Lane.

  It was a coincidence that Pang Guoning happened to be at Pang's house to have a showdown with Pang Pang's mother.

  Pang Pang Niang stared blankly at her husband, whom she had not seen for many years, never expecting such news as what was waiting for her.

  Fair wife?

  Pang Guoning thought well!

  You have to raise a son for others for nothing, even if you don't have to pay for it yourself. How can there be such a thing? !

  Pang Guoning thought very well. He sat on the bed and analyzed the feasibility of this matter with Pang Pang Niang in detail, "Ah Wu, look, it's only ten years. It may be fifteen years, but that's four hundred taels." ! And the master said that we don't have to worry about the food and clothing expenses of the young lady and the child, as long as they are kept in our home."

  "And Awu, don't worry, I have absolutely no thoughts about the young lady. People look down on us. There is another man's child in my belly. Am I stupid? I just want the four hundred taels of silver."

  "Think about it, with those four hundred taels, wouldn't it be possible for Dashan to take the imperial examination and for his younger brothers and sisters to get married and start a family?"

  Pang Pang Niang wrung her hands and had just collected half of the soles. She seemed to think what Pang Guoning said made sense.

  But it doesn't make sense.

  "That's an ordinary wife..." Panda Niang said, "And in fifteen years, if something happens in fifteen years, how can our family afford it?"

  "What could have happened!" Pang Guoning didn't understand why no one understood such a good thing.

  Pang Pangshan opened the door to his house. At the age of ten, he had grown to the position of Pang Guoning's chest. He exclaimed: "Dad, in fifteen years, how do you know whether your lady's sweetheart will come back in these fifteen years?" "