We say in silence, looking at the people walking in front of us. I think Lily might have fallen asleep as we don't hear her anymore. 

After some time, Mav restarts our conversation; "And David, head of the fan engagement team, doesn't know what they have to do with all the new questions about you're relationship with Tony Stark. I told him not to react to it in the meantime. What should I tell him?"

"Tell him to share the most liked ones with me via mail, I'll formulate an answer and send it to him again," I respond to which she nods. 

"Did you talk to Stark recently?" She asks turning her head towards me. 

"Actually yes, I went there yesterday," I tell her. 

"Oh, so you ditch my invitation to go to his?" She asks raising an eyebrow, but I can see she's joking. 

"Hey! I wasn't there by choice. Natasha broke in, and forced me to come." I say, smiling lightly. 

"Natasha Romanoff broke in? You could have called security you know." She says, shaking her head in disbelief. 

"I didn't think of that, to be honest. But I mean, I didn't mind her being in my apartment. It's Natasha Romanoff," I admit shyly. 

"Please don't tell me you crushing on her." She says while doing this '🤦‍♀️'. 

"I never said that!" I defend. 
"You're thinking it." She says with a chuckle.

I shake my head in return.

"Do you think you could find me a dog?" I ask changing the topic of the conversation quickly.

"I could, what type were you thinking about?" She says as she takes her phone out of her bag.

"Not too tall, but not too small. And one that loves cuddles, but doesn't have too much energy. And that can go well with other people than me. No puppy, a 2-year-old would be perfect" I say smiling at the thought of having a dog. 

"I'll try my best. oh and..." She says while typing on her phone.

"You texted me you were working on a single? (song)" She says glancing at me, before continuing to type on her phone.

"Oh yeah, I came up with it when I tried to fall asleep. I have some ideas about the melody and some of the lyrics. But I'll tell you more about when I have everything worked out." I tell her, and I see a smile forming on her lips. New content for the fans is always good news.

"I'll tell the production team then, you talk about it with the songwriting team?" She says while packing her stuff back in her bag. 

"Yeah, I will do it tomorrow," I say standing up to help her. 

"I need to go home to feed this little one." She says as she puts Lily in her buggy. 

"OK, call me if you need something. Love you byee" I say. 

~ 30 December, a few days later 

"So welcome home buddy! This house is all yours. Just don't pee in my bed." I say to my 2-year-old dog. 

Mav had arranged that I could pick him up today at the local shelter. 

I take a selfie with him and post it on Instagram. {Don't ask me how she could take a selfie without using her arms}

My stomach flutters, filling itself with butterflies when I see that Natasha commented

Maybe Mav was right after all.

I hum the melody that has been in my head since yesterday. Mumbling some lyrics that I thought off. {Guys, please don't report, it is just to say that this song belongs to another artist (that I will share later on, but it's easy to guess). So I do not own this song or its lyrics. But I will change some of the lyrics so they fit in the storyline)

"God I have my father's, but my mother's when I ...
I can run, but I can't hide from... 
Cause now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave... me"
....

"I was a kid but I wasn't clueless" I mumble.

{I love this song for her character, so I thought she might write it during the following chapters.}

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

Nat content in the next chapter?  👀

COMMENT HERE A DOG NAME, please :)

I feel single. 

Have a nice day