TALK TO ME

"Miley talk to me" alessia said.

"Fuck off alessia" i said.

"No Miley" she said.

"Well I'm going to arsenal and your going to united so I'll be out of you relationship" I said.

"Miley I don't want a relationship with her. I want a relationship with you." Alessia said grabbing my hand and turning me around.

"Just give me time to think Alessia" I said and walked to my room.

As you can tell me and alessia haven't talked. Today is my last night. I go to my room get changed and get into bed. I'm tossing and turning for hours but I just can't sleep. I decided to get up and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see alessia.

"Hi" she said.

"Why you still up?" I ask.

"Could ask you the same. I couldn't sleep." She said.

"Yeah me either I think it's anxiety" I said.

"What about" she's asked.

"It doesn't matter" I said.

"It matters to me" she said stepping forward. I love alessia and even know all I can think about is seeing her kiss that girl. I want to give her an opportunity.

"I'm scarred less. What if I'm not good enough" I said. She walked up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Miley your an amazing footballer. Arsenal are lucky to have you. It might be a rocky start but it will get better" she said resting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you less" I said.

"I love you too mi" she said. "I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I kissed that girl. I guess I'm stressed and confused." She said. She pulled out the hug and had tears in her eyes.

"Less it's ok. As long as it was a one time thing and a mistake" I said.

"It's was 100% I mistake and I want to be with you Miley not her not anyone else you" she said.

I walk to her and put my hands on her waist. I look down at her and kiss her.

"Oooooo" lotte said from behind us.

"Shush lots" I said.

"I'm sending you the picture" she said winking at me.

"Cmon we need to go to bed we have to be up soon" I said to alessia. We walked upstairs and into our old room. I get into bed and alessia gets in next to me. I could tell she was nervous and tense.

"Less come here" I said.

"Are you sure" she said.

"Yes alessia come here I'm cold" I said.

She come and lays on my chest. I play with her hair which sends her to sleep.
_________

@mileyanderson13