Lourdes chuckled. "You are always dyeing your hair. What color hair makes you feel the most fun?" Lourdes asked.

"That's why I switched to wigs. But for some reason my favorite color wig is orange/copper hair. I can dress up in anything with orange hair. I can wear anything floral, black, plaid. It's really fun and I feel like it compliments every skin tone. One day I will have a go to look, the next I switch and wear all black with lace and or I'll wear leather with a studded biker jacket or beautiful sunset tones," I answered.

 One day I will have a go to look, the next I switch and wear all black with lace and or I'll wear leather with a studded biker jacket or beautiful sunset tones," I answered

dominik óscar gutiérrez. twenty-six. aries.

I knew instantly that I had found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Within minutes, we had become inseparable. Fortunately, Yatziry is as obsessed with me as I am with her.

📍Tampa, Florida

The Gutiérrez household is insane

The Gutiérrez household is insane. Yatziry and Dominik have adapted to having both of their families and friends in and out of their home.

And to top it off, Yatziry's twin brother, Kale lives with them. Dominik and Kale, they're like brothers, and act like they're married.

Thankfully, Yatziry isn't the only woman in the house or else she would have lost her mind. Thank God for Tayshea. She is Yatziry's best friend who also happens to be dating Kale.

But Dominik and Yatziry wouldn't have it any other way. They love their chaotic family.

"What kind of wedding cake do you want Dom-dom?" Yatziry asked Dominik while they were in the kitchen flipping through wedding magazines.

"Maybe red velvet, vanilla," Dominik answered.

Kale and Tayshea walk into the kitchen. Tayshea has a notepad in her hand. "You ready, chica?" Tayshea asked Yatziry.

"Yeah, write down, a four-tier wedding cake each tier will be a different flavor. So, red velvet, vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter cup. The outside will be covered in white chocolate buttercream and the inside between the layers of cake will be American buttercream," Yatziry informed her maid of honor.

After a year-long engagement, Yatziry and Dominick decided to begin actively planning their wedding, as neither wanted such a prolonged engagement. As Yatziry and Tayshea delved into the details, Dominik exchanged glances with Kale, bracing for the flurry of preparations ahead.

Dominik breaks wind. Yatziry shakes her head and covers her mouth and nose with her hand. "Ew! Dominik," Yatziry said.

Kale and Tayshea chuckled.

Dominik giggles. "That's the cake tasting, baby," Dominik said.

"Okay, we got food and drinks for the reception out of the way but you guys still need to pick a date," Tayshea said.

Dominik and Yatziry sighed when their wedding date was mentioned, as they had not yet chosen one due to their busy schedules. While the company would accommodate them whatever day they would like to get married, they wanted to select a date when their family and friends, many of whom worked for the same company, would be available to attend.

"I say do it the day before wrestlemania, at least we know everyone will be there," Kale said.

Yatziry rolled her eyes. "I want an island wedding, I'm not having my wedding in a random city that I have no connection to," Yatziry said.

Kale raised his hands in surrender. "Hey, I'm just making a suggestion, no need to bite my head off," Kale said to his sister.

Dominik placed a hand on Yatziry's shoulder. "We'll figure it out later so let's just focus on something else like what are we wearing," Dominik said.

"My dress is already being made, and you have to figure out if you want a tuxedo or suit, and I'm giving my bridesmaid the choice of whatever dress they want but it has to be in the color scheme," Yatziry told Dominik.

"And what is the color scheme for the wedding?" Tayshea asked.

"Sea spray blue," Yatziry answered.