Park

"MAMA!! Can we go to the park so I can play with Juliette and Abigail?" Delilah looks up at her mother excitedly as she awaits her reply. "Let me call Iris and Daniel and we'll see what they say, alright?" Yoselyn smiles at her daughter. She grabs the phone and decides to dial Iris' number first, since Iris would answer faster than Daniel.

"Hey Yoselyn!" Iris answered the phone after about two rings. "Hey Irisss Delilah was wondering if Juliette could come to the park and play! we're inviting Abigail and Daniel as well" Yoselyn smiles as she talks to Iris over the phone for another 5 minutes before hanging up. After they hang up Yoselyn opens her texts with Daniel and informs him of the plans if he'd like to join.

AN HOUR LATER

Iris pulls up to the park and from her parking spot, she can see Yoselyn pushing Delilah on the swings. Iris turns the car off and gets out, walking around her car to let Juliette out because of the child locks Juliette can't open the door, which is a good thing. Once Juliette was able to get out of the car she sprints into the park to start playing with Delilah while iris walk over to a picnic table to sit and talk with Yoselyn.

Not too long after Iris arrives at the park Daniel's car pulls up and within minutes Abigail is running over to where Juliette and Delilah are playing while Daniel sits next to Yoselyn and Iris.

The three girls are playing tag, atleast, that's what it looked like they were playing. Daniel was just listening to Yoselyn and Iris talk about random stuff from when they were younger.

"MOMMY!! I SCRAPED MY KNEE AND IT'S BLEEDING!" The adults heard Juliette cry and Iris quickly ran over to check on her daughter and make sure she was alright. Iris took her daughter's hand and led her to the car where she had some stuff to clean the injury and put a princess bandaid on it(because who wouldn't want a princess bandaid?). Once Juliette felt better she immediately went back to playing with Abigail and Delilah while Iris went back to the table to continue her conversation.

Eventually after a while of playing Abigail walked over to the table and looked at her father, clearly tired. "Daddy, home. i'm tired." Abigail was very short and direct with her words as her father picked her up and they bid goodbye to everyone before getting in their car and leaving.

"i guess me and Delilah will get going as well, it is about close to dinner" Yoselyn stated as she looked at her watch to check the time. Iris nodded as they each took their children to their cars, said goodbye, and went their separate ways home.

A/N: first chapter!! 479 words