Chapter 8

{*"Boyfriends"*}

At the restaurant the parents walked inside. "This is bad. You've never been on a date before." Ava panicked. "Uh, yes I have?" Noah replied, "Just not with our parents here." Noah turned to see Noi blushing. "You okay Noi?"

"Thanks for choosing me. I just didn't think I would be trusted for something so important." Noi said as he let out a soft laugh.

"He didn't really-" Ava was cut off when Noah poked her on the neck with his finger. "You're the one to most likely listen to me without asking a lot of questions, so I'm glad you're here Noi." Noah said with a soft smile.

"Just tell me what to do!" Noi said with a bubbly aura.

"Okay, just follow along with what I say and do. Don't ask too many questions. My pop is into Movies and fiction, while my dad is into politics and other stuff I could care less about. Also just call me 'Noah' not 'Sorcerer Noah'. " Noah explained.

"Got it!" Noi answered. "Good now hold my hand, it'll convince my parents we're in love." Noah said.

"L-love?" Noi slowly repeated. "You aren't gonna kill me, are you?" Noi then took Noah's hand and let out the softest gasp almost unnoticeable as he glanced down at their hands.

"No, i'm not gonna kill you. Just trust me okay?" Noah said softly holding onto Noi's hand. Noi puts his hand on his face as he felt his face getting hot.

"Geez, you both are blushing like kids. I'm heading inside with Dad and Pop." Ava said walking away as Noah rolled his eyes a little embarrassed.

"This is the first time I've ever touched someone like this." Noi mumbled.

"Well, i'm sure we're gonna be doing this a lot now, so I guess you're gonna have to get used to it." Noah said.

"Oh, did we interrupt something? I-." Devon started only to see them holding hands, Noah blushed as he didn't know they were right there. Devon gasped before he whispered not so secretly."Should I ask for a picture, because this moment is to precious."

Andrew then whispered back also not so secretly."No, we have to be calm and cool so he thinks we're hip."

"No one says hip anymore, Andrew. You're gonna make us sound desperate and weird." Devon whispered back.

"We can hear you both." Noah said staring at his dads.

"Our apologies we're just curious about, a lot of things." Andrew apologized. Then the Waiter Marco came from behind the corner.

"Your table is ready. I've gotten only the best for my best and most beautiful family of customers." Marco then led the family to the table for 4.

"So Noi was it?" Devon asked starting conversation.

"How'd you know?" Noi asked with wide eyes and a gasp of impressment.

Andrew answered with a small chuckle, "Noah mentioned your name earlier."

"Trust me, I listen things closely." Devon said

"We both listen closely." Andrew corrected."The only difference is Devon here, will bring it up 3 weeks later when you don't wash the dishes."

"How hard is it to put them in the dishwasher?" Devon snapped before clearing his voice."Sorry, back to the conversation. I did want to ask how did you meet our sweet baby?"

"Well you see, I met Noah in the back of his home where no one could see us-" Noi started but got cut off by Noah.

"No, no, no, Noi, you've got it all wrong," Noah interjected, his voice tinged with amusement as he shook his head and grabbed Noi's hand. "We met in the most unlikely place of a crowded coffee shop, of all things. Then we started hanging out some more and eventually started dating.