NEW POST

FILES?? LIKE WALTEN FILES?? ANYWAYS REDESIGN

Here's an redesign of my WF OC, Zanola Brook (Walls). She was born around the 30's, having known Felix and Jack for an long time. She was the closest with Rosemary. Around the time of Jack and Rosemary's disappearances, it devasted her to the core especially with Charles.

She has two children, Benjamin and Heather. She was viewed as an Aunt in the eyes of Edd and Molly always referring to her as "Aunt Z." She worked at Bunnyfarm composing an few of the songs and art alongside Rosemary. She however isn't the best at machinery.

An time she doesn't discuss much is when she found an animatronic, nearing it's dying stages that asked her for help. Being the kind person she was, offered half of her soul causing the two to mix giving her an half robotic and human body. This gives her the ability to take off her face, revealing an more traumatic and terrified look underneath.

She loves children, including her own. When she found out Felix was the reason behind Edd and Molly's death, she immediately distanced herself from him never forgiving him. She's serious when it comes to the topic of kids, seeing them as innocent and having to stay that way..

____

old art