chapter 1

Morning sunlight peeking from the curtains hitting her face. Her peaceful slumber was ruined a little but she turned to the other side. But again it was ruined by a woman's voice.
"Y/n get up. You have college today" Her voice echoed in the room cuz it was a new home.
A/n pov
Y/n was an 18-year-old girl. She moved to Seoul with her mother. As it was September the college had started months ago. So she transferred to the College of Seoul in mid and today was her first day.

Y/n's pov
I woke by Emmeo's voice. She woke me up earlier than every day. Today is my first day of college not only for me but also may my best friend. Her family also moved along with us. Mina was already studying here. This is also one of the reasons why we suggest our parents to move Seoul.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and came wearing a top and Jeans

Dress

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

I did eyeliner and finished getting ready

I did eyeliner and finished getting ready. I don't wear makeup cuz I like natural beauty.

I came downstairs to see Emmeo getting ready for her Job. She is working in a cafe.

"morning emmeo," I said
"Morning y/nie, I have prepared your breakfast already eat it. May said she'll waiting for you at the bus stop"
She said and left for her work.

I went to the kitchen, did my breakfast, and left for college.

I met May at the bus stop
"hey y/n" I waved my hands at her
"I waiting here for 15 minutes," she said with an angry pout
" I am sorry," I said with a pout
She smiled and we headed to the college

At college

I looked at the college it was bigger than the one we had studied before. I and May entered the college in a daze. Suddenly I felt a hand encircled me. I turn my head. A smile crept over my face, it was Mina. We shared a hug.

"hey y/n, May how are you guys," Mina asked us

" Why do you care when you are the one who left us" she said making a fake angry face

"you are overacting," I said, Mina laughed.

"Okay come with me I'll show you the principal office, there you can get your schedule," Mina said and led us to the principal office. We both got our schedules, luckily we are in the same class as Mina.

We entered the class, introduced ourselves, and listened to the classes.

It was lunch Time,

We headed to the cafeteria but my phone stopped me as it started to ring.

" you guys go, I'll come in a few minutes" I excuse myself to take the call. After a few minutes, I headed to the cafeteria. When I stepped in. Someone number into me, and I fell on the floor. I raised my head to look at the person.

'He was damn hot' I thought to myself.
And the next he did triggered my anger.

He bumps into me and doesn't even ask for sorry or help me to get up, ignoring me walked away.

When taking a few steps. I got up and grabbed his hand.

"Are you dumb?" I asked.
He frowned at me. I can feel everyone's gaze at me. They whisper among themselves but IDC
"Can't you know how to say sorry?"

He chuckled at my question. Was I telling any joke? I glare at him.

I was about to leave the cafeteria but I bumped into a girl

I was about to leave the cafeteria but I bumped into a girl. I didn't see her face cuz I was not in the state. I had to meet my hyungs so, I left but she grabbed my hands and told me to say sorry to her

I hadn't seen her before, she must be a new student. But she is so adorable. I can't take my eyes off her. I went near her ears and was about to say something but two girls grabbed her hand and pulled her with them.

I left to the rooftop to meet my hyungs.

He was about to say something but my friends pulled out of there

"Yah what are you guys doing" I asked them

" do you know who you are talking with" Mina said in disbelief tone. I shook my head as no.

"He is the bad boy of the college. His dad owns this college" she said. I roll my eyes.

'so what even if he owns this whole world? He had to say sorry to me cuz it's his mistake' I thought to myself

Her next word

" And he is a PLAYBOY"

-------------------------------×-------------------------

Hope you guys like it. Please do a vote
Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Once again do a vote please💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜