idk what to name haha

Start from the beginning

Giyuu's eyes widened in surprise, his expression softening with emotion. "Oh, Nemi," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath. "I would love that."

"But what about Ren?"

"Mn..I could ask Mom to watch em'?"

"Ok, but we do need to finalize it, don't want to leave her"

"Mn, Kay I'll call mom and ask her"

And so, in the days that followed, Sanemi threw himself into planning their getaway, determined to make it a trip they would never forget. As they packed their bags and set off on their journey, the weight of their past struggles began to lift, replaced by a renewed sense of hope and possibility.

As they walked hand in hand along the shores of a secluded beach, the warmth of the sun on their skin and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, Sanemi knew that no matter what obstacles lay ahead, as long as they faced them together, their love would always endure

As Giyuu sat across from Shizu, Sanemi's mother, their conversation drifted towards reminiscing about the past. Shizu's eyes held a wistful glimmer as she spoke about her husband, Kyogo, and the striking similarities he shared with their son, Sanemi.

"You know, Giyuu," Shizu began, her voice tinged with nostalgia, "Sanemi takes after his father in so many ways. They both have that same fiery spirit, that determination to never back down from a challenge."

Giyuu nodded, a small smile playing on his lips as he thought about Sanemi and the fierce resolve that defined him. "Yes, they do share a lot in common," he agreed, his thoughts drifting to the complexities of their relationship.

Meanwhile, across town, Sanemi found himself face to face with his father, Kyogo, in a tense standoff that had become all too familiar between them. The air crackled with tension as they stood locked in a battle of wills, their stubbornness mirrored in each other's eyes.

"Damn it, Dad," Sanemi growled, his frustration boiling over as he fought to contain his temper. "Why do you always have to push me like this?"

Kyogo's expression hardened, his gaze unwavering as he squared his shoulders. "Because I see myself in you, Sanemi," he replied evenly, his voice tinged with a mixture of pride and regret. "And I refuse to let you make the same mistakes I did."

Despite the animosity that simmered between them, there was an undeniable bond that ran deep, a connection forged in the crucible of their shared experiences and the unspoken understanding that lay beneath their differences.

As Giyuu and Shizu continued their conversation, the echoes of their words served as a poignant reminder of the complexities of family dynamics and the enduring power of love to transcend even the most bitter of conflicts

As the argument between Sanemi and Kyogo reached its peak, the tension in the room was palpable, thick with years of unresolved resentment and pain.
As the argument between Sanemi and Kyogo escalated, the air crackled with tension, each word a dagger aimed at the other's heart.

"You think you're so high and mighty, Dad,"
Sanemi spat, his voice dripping with bitterness.
"But you're just a coward who couldn't even protect Mom from your own abuse."

Kyogo's eyes flashed with anger, his fists clenched at his sides as he fought to maintain his composure.
"Don't you dare speak to me about your mother,"
he growled, his voice trembling with suppressed rage.
"You have no idea what she went through because of you!"