🍫

Dark Cacao cookie × F! Affogato cookie's disciple! Reader

Requested bg: huyduc8877

————

S/F means Selected Flavor

H/L means Hair Legnth

My knowledge of the information of the Dark Cacao kingdom is very much limited, just correct me if I'm wrong!

This is a very short chapter, bc I have more requests to do lol...

Enjoy.

————

Author's POV:

Another day in the Dark Cacao kingdom. The thick creamy snow filling the areas that are uncovered with shelter.

Being Affogato cookie's disciple, sometimes, is hard. Every female disciple of Affogato cookie's have to assist him on EVERYWHERE.

Especially his hair routine? Yes, even his hair routine. Which takes 1 hour to make.

Yes, especially when the king orders a command to Affogato cookie, he (Affogato cookie) demands his little disciples to do it instead.

The disciples' effort is useless if they are not taken in credit.

The king of Dark Cacao Kingdom felt lonely and stoic, until he laid his eyes to once particular cookie...

S/F cookie, one of Affogato cookie's disciples. She is blindfolded like the other female disciples.

Yet she looked stunning with that H/L of hers...

He felt butterflies on his stomach and would blush when S/F cookie is around.

Dark Cacao cookie didn't know what is this feeling, so he got a little help from his friends...

'' Dark Cacao cookie, your in love. '' Pure Vanilla cookie said, his staff's eye looking at Dark Cacao cookie.

At first, Pure Vanilla cookie is the first chance of Dark Cacao cookie.

Dark Cacao cookie sighed, pondering at the thought of being in love.

But what is love?

'' But... What is love? '' Dark Cacao cookie asked, looking at Pure Vanilla cookie.

He is really serious about his feelings for S/F cookie...

Pure Vanilla cookie took a moment to ponder that thought.

'' Love is a strong feeling towards a cookie. It's very complicated, but soon, you'll understand about it more. '' Pure Vanilla cookie said.

Of course, love is complicated.

It makes you feel like you are high, to be honest.

Well, back to S/F cookie!

S/F cookie's POV:

It is early in the morning and we, the disciples of Affogato cookie's, are already awake and doing his hair routine.

The hard part in doing Affogato cookie's hair routine is the hair gel.

He moves too much, resulting to be in a hurry of his little disciples.

I was doing his braid (in my memory of his appearance) at the behind of his hair.

Suddenly, the door of Affogato cookie's slowly swing open, only to reveal one of Dark Cacao cookie's guards.

'' His majesty is requesting for S/F cookie... '' The cacaoian guard said. I was a bit surprised at being called out by the superior rank of this kingdom.

I prepared myself and went to follow the guard as the guard led me to the King's chambers.

When I entered the area, I saw his majesty on his throne.

God damn.

I took a few steps and bowed (using my head) to the king.

''Yes, your majesty...? '' I said with deference, waiting for Dark Cacao cookie's command for me.

That's when I felt a hand (or whatever you call it...) brushing against my cheek.

It was cold.

I was startled at the sudden caress, and when I look up to the cookie who caressed my cheek, it was Dark Cacao cookie.

THE king himself? One of the ancients? Caressing my cheek?

Okay, maybe I'm lucky.

'' Have you ever been in love, S/F cookie...? '' The king asked, still caressing my cheek as if I am his lover.

I hesitated to answer. But, still has the courage to respond.

'' N-no, your majesty... I haven't been in love before. '' I said, seemed to be slightly nervous at that remarks of his majesty...

Dark Cacao cookie let out a chuckle, and leaned his face close to mine.

'' I can change that... ~ ''

---

653 words

Idk anymore

I'm still waiting for an elder faerie cookie request rn