1st day on the job and i am already in love

Graces POV

I wake up at 5am to get up and go for a 1 hour and 30 minute walk to then arrive home at 6.30am to then have breakfast to then be at hawthorn by 8am to have a meeting with the coaching staff and then to meet the players at 10an. My god this is going to be and eventful day (please note my scarescam used there )

8am

I just arrived at hawthorn for my meeting. I walk up to the front desk and the office lady brings me to the meeting room

.After the very boring meeting.

It was now 10 o'clock which means I am going to meet the players now. While I am waiting in the conference room for all the players to arrive, and while i was waiting for all the players to arrive i was speaking to Rachelle who was the water girl who also happened to be lukes sister. by now all the players were in the confrence room while the Alistair was speaking to the playing group about something else i was looking around the room for any injuries, just when i got to the second row i saw the cute as dude who happened to be billy hartung my favourite player in the world but when i was looking at billy he was looking at me i got all embarrassed and went all red so i just looked at the ground and started to listen to Alistairs conversation to the playing group.

(conversation to the playing group A= alistair G= Grace N= Narrator )

A- 'Alright boys i am just about finished but i have to introduce someone. Grace could you come please'

N- Grace walked over to alistiar

A- Grace could you please introduce yourself to the boys

G- Sure. Hi, as you already know my name is Grace and i will now be your doctor at training, games and also off-feild to make sure you are one hundred percent for each game. if you have any problems or questions please just come ask me, and thats it.

(end of conversation)

as i just finished my 'speach' everyone stood up and came over to me to welcome me, the last person to welcome me was Billy and he just shook my hand and we both went bright red, i went red becuase i felt sparks and then i thought ohh god i think i have already fallen for someone who hardly knows me and who i have no chance with.