BC: Trying To Set Them Up

Start from the beginning

"Wyatt!" Alice greeted going to him. Wyatt stood up and gave her a hug, "Alice, so nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you as well. I see you brought your friends. Hello." Alice waved at the group.

"Oh your Alice! Sissy told us so much about you. Congratulations to you two, by the way." Addison smiled, before standing up, "I'm Addison Wells. My mom is the mayor here." Addison said, shaking hands with Sam, Dean and Alice.

"Nice to meet you Addison." Sam said, giving her a look, "You look very familiar." He said.

"Yeah like we have met you before." Dean said, eyeing her as well.

"I probably got those faces." Addison said, pointing at her face, "I get that a lot."

That's not it, Sam thought. She kinda looks like her mother... in some way... so weird to think about it but it's the truth.

Zed was the second person to introduce himself, "I'm Zed. Football star at our school. Zombie." Zed said, also giving them a handshake.

So this is the one that Isabella finds annoying, Alice thought. I can see why...

"This is my twin sister Willa, along with our childhood friend Wynter." Wyatt introduced them, making the two wolf girls to stand up and shake their hands as well.

Wynter was shaking his hand with Sam and she was gawking at him. "Wynter? Umm Wyn?" Willa said, shaking her. Wynter was back into reality and looked at everyone, "My apologies." She said, looking back at Sam.

"It's alright." Sam said, chuckling a little.

Willa and Wynter turned and went back to their chairs, "Isabella and her brothers are so hot. They really got the genes." Wynter whispered to her, making Willa to snicker at her.

"I'm Eliza. Hacker tech genius." Eliza said, shaking their hands.

"Hacker? Say, have you ever wanted to become a hunter?" Dean asked her.

"No!" Sam and Alice said at the same time.

Eliza smiled awkwardly before she sat down.

Bonzo and Bree went last and introduced them. Well, Bree introduced them for Bonzo since Bonzo only knows zombie language.

After getting to know everyone, Isabella still hasn't come out of her room.

"For crying out loud ISABELLA!" Dean screamed.

"Damn, Dean! I'm right here." Alice said, cleaning her ear.

The group heard a door open and music was being heard. I'm sick of you by Iggy Pop and the Stooges was playing while Isabella was coming downstairs.

 I'm sick of you by Iggy Pop and the Stooges was playing while Isabella was coming downstairs

"Why are you yelling when I'm enjoying my music?" Isabella said. When she noticed her friends were there, she stop talking and smiled.