Chapter 7

Charlie stood in front of the hotel door waiting, behind her was all the residents in their practiced positions. Along with the residents were the balloons, party decorations, and most noticeable; the "Welcum to the Hotel" banner. Finally, Charlie heard the knock on the stained glass door in front of her and saw the silhouette of two people through it. Charlie opened the door, Emily walked in squealing. Her three sets of wings were all fluttering happily. Behind her Lucifer also walked in.

"Welcome Emily! Dad!" Charlie greeted, Lucifer smiled at her warmly and hugged her tightly. Emily looked around, taking in every single detail. The velvety couches, the soft flooring, and even the small tear in the wallpaper.

"Woooww!!" Emily gasped, she smiled and waved at every resident until her eyes landed on Adam, "Adam? Adam!!" She ran up to him and hugged the taller angel.

Adam let out a breath, "Heyyy, Em! So good to see you." He said unenthusiastically while patting her head a little. Charlie stared in shock, no way?! Emily let go of Adam to get a better look at the other residents.

Lucifer cleared his throat, "Adam." He greeted, reaching a hand out for him to shake. He seemed calm, but his heart was pounding faster than ever. Adam merely gave the shorter man a dirty look before following Emily. Lucifer let out a small disappointed sigh and let his hand drop to his side. His hooking skills must be getting rusty.

Charlie began introducing Emily to the hotel, "Emily this is Vaggie, my—awesome—girlfriend!"

"Hey! Nice to meet you," Emily said gleefully as she waved at her, Vaggie smiled unsurely. She had never felt an angels warmth or kindness—heck, she didn't even treat herself with warmth during her time as an exorcist.

"Nice to meet you to," Vaggie responded, Adam and Vaggie exchanged death glares as he walked passed her.

"This here is our sponsor: Angeldust!!" Charlie said, she extended two hands outward to "shine" on Angeldust.

He grinned at Emily, "Heya! Good to meet ya' sugars!" He said while pulling Emily into a tight hug, as if they were already best friends. But in Emily's case, she did think everyone was a friend. Anyone who hugged her, she immediately thought they must be her best friend.

Emily hugged him back, "Hi! Hope we can build our friendship from here!!" Emily said, every word was muffled due to the fact her head was buried into Angeldust's chest fluff. She pulled away from the tall spider and went with Charlie to meet the next resident, Adam followed close behind her. Next was a cat-bird hybrid in overalls, he was taller than Emily but shorter than the spider.

"Here, is our bartender: Husk," Charlie told Emily. "He seems a bit grumpy, but I swear he's nice!" Husk grunted at Charlie's information, then he reached out a hand for Emily to shake.

Emily shook it happily, "Hi, nice to meet you Husk!"

"Same here," Husk said, he nodded his head slightly. With that, Charlie led Emily to the next resident. Adam was still following Emily, as if he was a bodyguard of some sort. The next resident was a snake, a very tall snake.

Charlie placed an arm on the snake's shoulder, "This here is Sir Pentious!"

Before Emily could say anything Sir Pentious said, "Welcome, your highnessss! It'ssss..uh, an honor to have you here!" He bowed his head quickly. Emily stared in surprise, this was a shock when the previous residents greeted her with sloppiness. Surprise was quickly turned into happiness.

"Thank you Sir Pentious! It's a pleasure to be staying and helping with this hotel," Emily said, returning the same classy manner. Like him, she also bowed her head but slower and more graceful.

"See you all are getting along amazingly!" Charlie beamed. "Unlike someone." She added under her breath as she took Emily to the final two residents.

"What was that?" Emily and Adam asked in unison. Adam asked in a more aggressive tone, while Emily asked gently.

Charlie smiled at them, "Oh, nothing!" Adam looked at her suspiciously. The final two residents was a 3ft tall cyclops girl and a 7ft tall furry with a red color scheme. "Very edgy!" Emily thought.

Charlie gestured at the cyclops girl, "This is Nifty she's kind of like our janitor I guess?" She said unsurely. "And, this is Alastor, our really cool hotelier!"

Nifty crawled up to Emily, "Hi! I like killing baby bugs in front of their moms!!" She giggled with a little foam spilling from her mouth. Adam gagged in disgust.

"O-oh! That's uh..fun??" Emily responded. When Nifty tried crawling onto Emily's dress Adam lifted her into the air.

"No! Stay down, you filthy rabies infected rabbit!!" Adam snapped at the crazy creature down below.

"Now now, that's not nice!" Alastor interrupted, he picked up Nifty into his arms. Adam set Emily down. "This is not a day for unpleasantries!" Alastor said, waving a finger in the air.

Charlie took Emily's arm, "Now that you've met the people you're staying with. Let's go pick a room for you! And then we can start a tour!" Emily nodded in agreement. Charlie squealed excitedly and pulled Emily to the second floor rooms. Adam ignored Alastors piercing stare to follow the two scamps. Lucifer followed them too, for a reason only he knows. Vaggie also followed, because well, there was technically three high-ranking angels and one Charlie. She didn't worry about Lucifer, but Adam and Emily? She was unsure, even despite Emily's kindness.

Now, there stands five residents exchanging glances. It was quiet for a while, until Alastor spoke, "You guys don't think the short king of hell himself is crushing on—?"

"I've known it since day one"

"It's obvious."

"Yeah"

"I like to try to telepathically give people orgasms!"

——————————————————————————-—————————

Emily had decided on a room, it was on the second floor across from Adam. Why? Charlie didn't know. Though, Adam and Emily seemed to have a close relationship. "That must be why, probably is" Charlie thought.

"Charlie?" Emily nudged Charlie a little. "The tour?" Charlie smiled at her and began the tour. They started the tour at the first floor where the five residents had been, but they had dispersed into different areas of the hotel.

"Well, I suppose we could start here," Charlie decided as she pulled Emily to the bar where Husk was preparing a drink for Angeldust.

Words: 1041

HII! SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ALL, BUT GHOOTS IS BACKKK (DONT ASK WHAT I WAS DOING WHILE GONE, I WASNT PRACTICING MY INSTRUMENT FR SURE THO)!! ANYWAYS, THINGS WILL STILL BE SLOW SINCE I HAVE NO IDEAS, IF U HAVE IDEAS COMMENT THEM PLEASUE U WILL BE CREDITED (IM BEGGING PLS🙏)! ALSO, THY FOR READING MY FANFIC MY DEAR PLAGUE CONTAGIOUS RATSSS. SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!🦇

Dedicated to my pookie and to all of YOU, yes YOU guys who read my fanfic♥️