"Jouno." He looked over in the direction of Tecchou's voice.

"What do you want?"

"I like your hair, I felt it once and it was super fluffy, I also like how you style it, it makes you look cute."

.......................

Teruko and Tachihara glanced at each other and they then suddenly bursted out in laughter. Well Teruko did at least, Tachihara attempted to hold back his laughter but was failing miserably. Tecchou simply looked away, he could hear his heartbeat speed up, he was probably embarrassed since the other two were laughing at him. Jouno stood there in shock trying to process what was even happening. His whole mind was in a panic, though he wasn't physically showing it. His feet felt bound too the floor, he couldn't move, well technically he could, but mind was too much in a haze to think properly. The whole conversation before the meeting it had all been about him. Why didn't he notice?? Actually, no better question, what does he do now?? He can't tell the group he heard there conversation prior; he could just thank Tecchou and continue with his life. Would that fix the chaos going on inside his head? No. Would it make it worse? Probably. He refused to believe it; it defiantly wasn't true. Tecchou didn't like him he was probably just confused; he was dumb anyways the dumbest in the group. There's no way he understood his feelings, Tecchou and him were co workers nothing more. Not acquaintances, not friends and definitely not anything close to lovers. It was simple Tecchou was just being his usual dumb self and Jouno doesn't like Tecchou.

...

Then why did it feel like he was lying to himself...?

"Wow that was funny." Teruko commented, she must have been done laughing her ass off. The white-haired boy slightly jumped at the suddenness of her voice, he completely forgot where he was for a second. He then made out Tachihara quickly walk towards Tecchou and whisper, "Don't listen to Teruko you're fine." Were they really taking Tecchou's "crush" this seriously? He didn't even notice Tecchou's heartbeat was beating slightly faster than usual. Perhaps he was embarrassed about his comment towards him, which served him right since he not only embarrassed himself but Jouno too. Suddenly the door of the meeting room slammed open, making Jouno jump. Why isn't anyone in this group normal? He thought.

"Sorry I'm late guys, let's get the meeting started!" Fukuchi stated in a loud voice. Jouno was at least happy he didn't have to deal with the groups bs anymore.

<~~~~~>

The Hunting Dogs have been after a group of ability users for quite some time now, they were known for engaging in some illegal business regarding the black market. The meeting was about a few missions the group had to do in order to catch the ability users, unfortunately for Jouno he and Tecchou were chosen to do one of the missions together. Jouno would have much rather done the mission with anyone else (minus Fukuchi) but lately he's been shown to not be so lucky. In order to catch these ability users, the group needed the address too there warehouse where the transactions were being done. Hence where this mission comes in, Tecchou and Jouno where to stay at a hotel in the U.S. and get the address off a group of businessmen who were also staying in the hotel. The businessmen where close acquaintances with the ability users and where trusted with various documents that contained information about the ability users warehouse. They were given a few days to complete this mission and they were allowed to use the time as a "vaction" after they got the documents. The group of businessmen were also hosting some public meetup for other business owners to attend (this meetup was going to be a venue near the hotel). Jouno and Tecchou where going to be disguised as business partners who help create weapons for the military, they were even given fake names to further disguise themselves (Jouno however thought this was completely unnecessary). The two had the option attend the party to get more information that could possibly help the group in the future, however they didn't exactly have to go (But by the way Fukuchi was phrasing it he wanted them to go). Jouno wasn't exactly listening to the rest of the meeting, but apparently Teruko and Tachihara were also given a similar mission, only theres was in Yokohama (Probably because Tachihara was still on his mission as a spy), and of course Fukuchi had some "unknown business" to attend too. Jouno had a feeling that he was gonna slack off that entire week.