Chapter 4: Roaming around Ikea

Chapter 4: Roamingaround Ikea

Ceciland Otoya were having the time of their life. Beds and pillowseverywhere, who wouldn't enjoy that? Soft things all over the place,they all looked so comfy, it was almost as if you laid down in one,it would swallow you whole in pure softness, and you probablywouldn't mind. But that were not the boys intensions, not at all.Beds are soft, and beds have springs, and that means they are theperfect things to jump in. Somewhere they knew it was wrong, but theydid take of their shoes, just in case.
With a reassuring look ateachother and a glimpse in their eyes, they sat of to the jumpingparadise, also known as Ikeas department for beds.

Meanwhile,not very far from the bed department, Tokiya were roaming around,hunting for a new chair worthy for him and his beloved books. He hadtried a few, some of them being to his liking, but he hadn't foundthechairyet. He sat himself down in a new chair, an armchair, with a lovelyflower pattern, it was nice, but not thatnice. He got up and moved to the next chair, this being one of thosechairs only Ikea have. Those weird ones, almost touching the ground,with a really uncomfortable backrest. Tokiya almost fell over when hesat himself in the low chair, it would be a nice garden chair, butnot for his room, or his reading. So he got up, with a littledifficulty, and moved on to the next chair. He could easily spend thewhole day at Ikea finding the perfect chair.

Somewhere else inIkea, Ren were following Masato around, and man, was he enjoyinghimself. Seeing his friend almost grow out of his calm nature,because of him, he loved it.

Masatowhere getting kind of annoyed by Ren, and his little joke. So hedecided to sit down in the nearest sofa. As he sat down, he felt atease, not because he was sitting down, but because the tall orangehaired man was gone, out of sight, nowhere to be seen. He let out along sigh, and leaned back in the sofa, finally peace. But aseverybody know, peace dosen't last forever, and just as fast as hehad disappeared, he reappeared, this time with a pillow in his hands."What do you think of it?" He asked, "Of what?" Masato askeda little annoyed, "The pillow you dork" Ren answered obviously."I don't know Ren, it's a pillow, nothing special about it"Masato said with his one eye closed. Ren made a deep sigh andsaid:"Masato, my dear friend, it's not just a pillow. This is apillow for ourroom,so I just wanted you opinion on it, since you were going to look atit too" Masato opened his eye, was he serious? He shook his headand said: "Ren, it's just a pillow, I don't really care about it.If you like it, then buy it, or go ask Ranmaru" Ren pouted andlooked at Masato with a slight smirk and a glimpse in his eyes, andthen he blurted out in an overly dramatic voice: "I'm actuallytrying to do something for this relationship, but no matter what Ido, you always act like this. I can't take it anymore" tearsgathering in his eyes. Masato didn't believe his own eyes, thatbastard where doing this on purpose, oh how he enjoyed himself, butMasato wasn't going to play along, so he just answered in a monotonevoice: "Ren it's just a pillow, take it easy" People were sartingto look at them with confused looks, making Masato a littleuncomfortable, what if somebody regognised them? Ren then said: "Seenow you do it again, just wave me off, like you always do. Can't youjust tell me your opinion on this pillow?" in that overly dramaticvoice again, "Ren for the last time, it's just a pillow. For Godssake you soud like we have been married for 5 years" Masato hissed,still paying attention to the other customers. Rens eyes lit up whenhe heard the last sentence and answered in his normal flirty voice:"But sweety, haven't we been that?" Masatos face dropped when heheard Ren. He got up from the sofa, stared at Ren, who just smirkedat him, and then he half stormed of, beggin that nobody hadregognised them. Ren now stood back with the pillow in his hand. Ohhow he loved to see the flustered face of his roommate, when hedidn't knew what to do. This Ikea trip, was gonna be so much fun.
Renthen sat of after his friend, tossing the pillow on the sofa.

Atthe department for closets and wardrobes, Syo and Natsuki wererunning around. Or rather Natsuki were running around, dragging Syoalong. "Syo-chan~ shouldn't we try to play Narnia?" Natsuki askedin an overexcited voice. Syo looked confused at him and said:"Narnia?" "Yeah you know, you walk into a wardrobe and then youwalk out again and say: I'm back from Narnia" Natsuki answered witha beaming voice and sparkles in his eyes. Syo looked at him for asecond, shook his head and then said in an unamused voice: "Natsuki,I don't think that's even legal, and we are here to find things toour rooms, not to play" Natsuki looked at Syo with the biggestpuppy face ever, and almost begged Syo to do it. In the start Syodidn't budge, but Natsuki kept looking at him with those big eyes,and little by little he surrendered, in the end agreeing to Natsukisgame. Natsuki jumped in delight and pulled Syo over to the nearestwardrobe, shoving him in, making sure nobody were watching.
Thewardrobe door was now closed, and they were both endulged indarkness. Natsuki then whispered: "Syo-chan, are you ready?" Syoucouldn't really do anything else than hum as a yes, and just as hedid, Natsuki burst opened the door, dragged Syo out with him, andalmost yelled: "We're back from Narnia" A lot of people stoppedup and stared for a short moment, and then proceeded with whateverthey were doing. But that didn't seem to bother Natsuki, he just gota fit of giggles, and almost laid down on the floor, if Syo hadn'thelp him stand. "Hey, relax, it wasn't that funny" Syo said, "ButSyo-chan, did you see their faces, it was beautiful" Natsuki saidbetween giggles, Syo just sighed and smiled at his friends amusement.And that's about when disaster struck. Due to Natsukis unsteady legs,because of his laughing fit, somebody bumped into him, causing hisglasses to fall of. Syo's eyes widened in chock, and stepped awayfrom what was about to happen. Natsuki stopped laughing, and slowlyrose up, looking in the direction the person who bumped into himwalked. He slowly started wlaking to him, but Syo was fast and triedto avoid a disaster, so he said: "Hey, Satsuki over here, it's me,Syo" Satsuki turned his head in Syos direction and said in hisusual cold voice: "I know who you are idiot, what do you want fromme?" Syo gulped a little, he had managed to get that other guy outof sight, but now he was the target, what should he do now? Hedecided to run towards the glasses and say: "Catch me if you can,slowpoke!" That made Satsukis blood boil, and they both began along and wild run around Ikea.

You were going insane becauseof this. You had been standing in the same spot for about 10 minutes,listening to this. Reiji and Ai had left a couple of minutes ago,Reiji saying he had some kind of plan. You didn't feel like followingthem, due to this. After all it was your job to make sure they didn'tdo anything stupid, even though this was kinda stupid, but you didn'tknow how to stop it.
Ranmaru and Camus had been bickering back andforth for 10 minutes, about what way to go.
"Follow the arrowsyou moron, what's so hard about it?" Camus said rather annoyed,"There is nothing hard about it, I juts don't feel like looking atkitchen stuff, so I want to take a shortcut. What's so hard aboutthat?" Ranmaru answered angrily "Nothing is hard about thateither, but Ifeellike lokking at kitchen stuff. You understand that?" Camus saidsolemnly "Oh I clearly understand that Ice Queen, but we don't needkitchen things to our rooms, or the Agency" Ranmaru said clearlyannoyed now, "And so what, what if I like looking at kitchenthings. Did that ever occur to you, Rockman?" Camus asked in a justas annoyed tone, "Well no it didn't, because that's just weird"Ranmaru said. Camus then looked disapprovingly at him and said: "Finethen, why don't we just go our own way then?" "I wish we could,but little miss Manager over there want us to stay together"Ranmaru said pointing at you. You looked sternly at him, and rose upfrom the ground after petting Alexander, who was just as tired asyou. "Well sorry for worrying about you guys, but knowing youright, you would do something stupid without being with another."you said. They both looked weirdly at you, and it took you about asecond to figure out that they weren't looking at you, but atsomething behind you. You turned around slowly, and what met youreyes, well you wished you had never turned around. Down the hallcoming right at you, was Reiji with Ai, both sitting in a shoppingcart. You, Ranmaru and Camus looked at eachother for a moment, andthen facepalmed.
From afar you could hear Reiji scream: "Putyour arms out Ai-Ai!" Ai already looked traumatized, but he did asReiji said, and put his arms out. "Ok, now stand up!" Reiji said,Ai shot his head back at him and said in his normal calm voice with atint of nervousness: "Are you crazy? We could fall over" Reijilooked unamused at Ai and pouted, "But Ai-Ai, it would be so muchfun" he said. "I don't care, I'm not doing it" Ai said, as theshopping cart were getting closer to you, gaining speed. "Finethen" Reiji said, Ai looking a little more calm. "Then I'm gonnado it" Reiji continued. Ai were about to protest but it was alreadyto late, Reiji stood up in the cart, lifting his arms up yelling:"I'm the king of the world!"
Ai went back to lookingtraumatized, he gripped tight in the shopping cart, and just as theypassed infront of you and the others in high speed , you could hearhim say: "Please, someone turn me off."
Your eyes followed thecart for a moment, and then they crashed into a wall, a very femininescream leaving both of them, as they fell out of the cart.
You allrushed over to them to help. As they both got up Reiji said: "Thatwas fun! Let's do it again!" With one of his little boy faces, Ailooked at him with a horrified look and said very strictly: "Neverever again am I gonna agree with one of your stupid plans." You allstood in silence for a moment wondering what you should do with thebroken wall, as people were passing by whispering. You then couldn'thold it in any longer and started laughing, it was simply to funny,you couldn't really leave those boys alone for more than threeminutes, without them doing something stupid. Camus and Ranmaru letout a light sigh, Ai still looked a little mad, but loosened up toyour laughter, and Reiji started laughing with you.

The happymoment only lasted for two minutes, as you heard a deafening screamthat went right to the bones. You all put your hands to your ears,and looked to the direction the scream were heard. What you sawsurprised you, it was Syo, running for his life with a rather angryman chasing him. It looked like Natsuki, but you all knew it couldn'tbe any other than Satsuki. "Save meeeee!" Syo yelled whilerunning past you, with Satsuki right after him. You all looked afterthem, and you couldn't do anything but sigh. What did you expect fromthem? As your thoughts had cleared, an arm snuck around your neck,and within an instant you regognised the cologne. Ren. "How's itgoing, my Lady?" he asked in his deep voice, you lifted his arm offof you, and answered: "Fine more or less. Where is Masato?"
Renlooked a little offended, but then pointed behind him. You lookedafter Masato, and just as Ren had shown, there he was, with a not soamused facial expression. You looked at Ren who gave you a knowinglook, and you just shook your head. "Found anything yet?" Youasked them, they both shook their head, Masato glancing evily at Ren.Not bothering to ask you just shook it of.
As the others startedto chat a little you got a bad feeling in your stomach, but shook itof, and just as you did that, a pillow hit you in the head. Theothers had to hold back their giggles, to not angry you, and just asyou were about to ask who threw it, Otoya came running towards you,saying: "(y/n) I'm so sorry, I didn't pay attention to were I wasthrowing" with Cecil right behind him, you just shook your head andinstead asked: "Why are you throwing pillows around Ikea?" "We'rehaving a pillowfight" Cecil answered, you looked at them with yourone eyebrow lifted, and said silently: "You are having apillowfight, at Ikea?" they both nodded, looking like small kids,so you couldn't really grow mad at them, and let it pass. They thenproceeded to throw the pillows around, and hitting eachother withthem. You turned around to the others again, and were met with a lotof amused expressions. "What?" you asked, "Oh it's just notlike you to let them go that easily" Ranmaru said, "I think it'sbecause she has a weak spot for kids" Camus added, you huffed alittle, but they were right.
As everything were calming downagain, you heard some kind of cracking, and then a ringing, and thenmore cracking. You realised that it came from above you, and as youlooked up, you could see that one of Otoyas and Cecils pillows hadhit a lamp above you, and it was on the verge of falling down. Beforeyou even got a change to react, Camus jumped in and grapped you,right before the lamp hit you.
The others stared at you in shock,and just as you were about to thank Camus, a cord from the fallenlamp, swung in and hit you in the back, causing you and Camus to bothget an electric shock,
and falling to the ground.
The otherswere not relly sure how to react and just stared at you, waiting forsome kind of life sign.
People around you had stopped up to lookat you. Otoya and Cecil had joyned the others too, and were just asworried. And then you jolted up and started coughing, Camus slowlygetting up too, coughing, and shooting a mean look to Otoya andCecil, who just tried to hide behind the others.
You then stoodup, brushing of the dust, reaching your hand out to Camus, who tookit, and got up too.
You didn't even had to ask you could feel it,and see it on Camus, your hair looked horrible, due to your hatfalling off, when Camus saved you, and the electric shock you justgot. The others rushed to you, but it wasn't much conversation yougot from them, because you could hear some girls in the backgroundwhispering: "Is it them?" "No, I don't think so" "Whatwould they be doing in Ikea?" And then it hit you, you had lostyour had, causing your (h/l) (h/c) hair being exposed. Cecil hadtaken his sunglasses of, Otoya didn't wear his scarf or hat, probablybecause of the pillow fight. Camus' hair was exposed too, all in all,you all had some kind of regognisable thing on you, but not enough tomake people sure.
And just as you thought it couldn't get anyworse, you could hear guards from behinnd you saying: "They're overhere!" "Hey you stay were you are!"
You all looked ateachother, and sat of running. In the hook of your eyes you could seeOtoya's last piece of disguise fall of, his sunglasses. And just asthe people around you were about to realise who you were, you couldhear the most typical and ironic song play on the speakers aroundIkea. Maji Love 1000%
The girls started screaming due to theirrealization, and started chasing after you, together with theguards.
And here you were thinking it was gonna be a nice day atIkea, but what did you expect? You were now running down the halls ofIkea with eight boys, a dog and a horde of people after you.

MeanwhileTokiya had managed to stay out of truoble and were still trying tofind the perfect chair.