Season 2 - Episode 6

Season 2 Episode 6: A Miracle Is a Cruel Thing

奇跡ーーそれは残酷な軌跡

Hibiki pulled back on her gauntlet before slamming her fist into the Nephilim's chest, sending it shooting back. Zero-One vanished before reappearing several times around the Nephilim before striking it, sending it upwards. Slipstream loaded a progrise key into the Attache Longbow, pulling back on the firing arm before releasing. Slipstream fired a single arrow that split off into multiple until a volley of arrows pierced the Nephilim's body before it landed back on the ground. "Even if you can protect a few, think of how many will fall in the crossfire!" Ver summoned Noise to block Hibiki's path as the girl rushed towards the Nephilim. Zero-One dashed towards the Noise taking them out as he listened, stopping in his tracks once the Noise was gone.

Hibiki stumbled a little as she went for the next hit against the Nephilim, hesitating a little as she recalled what Shirabe had said before. "That's why you're a hypocrite!" When Hibiki went for the next hit, everything went silent as the Nephilim got back up to its feet, clenching its jaws around Hibiki's arm. Everyone's eyes widened before they heard the crunch followed by the sickening tear. Zero-One watched as the Nephilim slowly pulled away just as blood gushed from what was left of Hibiki's arm. "HIBIKI!" He shouted, in utter shock at the scene. Hibiki could just hold her shoulder, watching the Nephilim slowly devour her arm before she screamed at the top of her lungs, distressed.

(Play Vitalization Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Several relic crystals hovered by the screen, stopping for a few seconds longer on one that held a prominent crack in it. Around them fell various progrise keys, but one hung by the screen, a black key dangling by black ooze.

Onegai kikasete...

(Please, let me hear you...)

Boku wa koko ni iru kara

(Because I'm right here beside you)

The camera zoomed out, showing the silhouette of two figures with their hands clasped, floating in a room of white. They were the silhouette of Hibiki and Takiyama, looking into each other's eyes.

Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

(Don't hide your feelings, only through them are you alive)

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai

(We need no reason for the notes that draw us to each other)

The blackness began to erode away, leaving them both floating in separate spheres of energy. Bodysuits formed around the two, Gungnir's inner wear on Hibiki and Zero-One's base suit on Takiyama. It then changed to Chris and Takuya back to back, nano machine capsules surrounding them as they slowly looked over each other's shoulders to look at each other. In a flash, it changed to Inei and Tsubasa reaching for each other, their fingertips brushing against each other.

Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

(Pierce the heavens with passionate hopes in a true song)

Both Hibiki and Zero-One - Shining Assault Hopper appeared on screen, getting into pose as their silhouettes, orange and blue respectively, became the images behind the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G X Kamen Rider Zero-One

In The Distance, That Day, When The Star Became Music...

Images of Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Chris appeared alongside each other before flashing to images of Neo-Metsuboujinrai (Horobi, Jin, Naki, and Ikazuchi) all together, Zero-One - Shining Assault Hopper and Slipstream - Soaring Eagle, and lastly Vulcan - Shooting Wolf and Valkyrie - Rushing Cheetah.