"Just know me as 'SM,'" the boss replied coldly.

"I'm sorr-" Before the receptionist could finish, the boss threw a bundle of money on the counter, leaving him speechless.

"So, do I have to repeat myself?" the boss asked, glaring at the receptionist.

"Room number 304," the receptionist said, as the boss smirked.

They all went to the floor where room number 304 was located.

They unlocked the door quietly, so stealthily that nobody could tell someone had attempted to break in.

They entered the room, and there was a man sleeping peacefully on the bed, who appeared to be in his 50s.

His men behind him chuckled.

"Wake him up," he ordered, and one of his men brought a bucket of cold water from the washroom and poured it on the man.

The man gasped and sat up on the bed, startled by the cold water.

"Sleeping peacefully here after you ruined my sleep, huh?" the boss spoke sadistically.

The man got up from the bed, frightened. "What the hell are you doing here? Who gave you permission to enter my room?" the man spoke, fear evident in his voice.

"Calm down, Mr. Marco Corvino. Why are you so scared? Am I that menacing?" the boss said, his tone dripping with cruelty, as his men started laughing cruelly.

"I'm calling security now! I'm calling them!" Marco said, panicking, sweat forming on his forehead.

Marco turned around and picked up the phone to dial the number, but the boss grabbed his hand and threw the phone away.

"Why so hurry?" the boss spoke.

He then took out a piece of cardboard-like paper and extended his hand towards one of his guards without looking at them. His guard gave him a pen, and he wrote his signature on the paper, then shoved it inside the pocket of Marco with a sly smile.

"What are you doing?" Marco asked in confusion, and the boss smirked.

"Giving you my signature for the last time," the boss said, chuckling coldly.

Marco's eyes widened in shock as he knew receiving his signature like this meant receiving death.

"You tried closing my business. What if I close your eyes forever?" the boss said, smirking.

"What nonsense! Leave me alone! You don't have any right to threaten me here. Just go away!" Marco said, stuttering in nervousness.

The boss extended his hand towards his guard again, and this time they handed him a sharp knife.

"It would look so beautiful if it were inside you instead of me holding it," the boss said, looking at Marco with a chilling intensity.

He snapped his fingers, and his guard held Marco tightly by his arms, not letting him move, and forced him to kneel.

The boss ran the sharp knife along Marco's cheek, drawing blood, causing Marco to hiss in pain.

"Stop! It hurts!" Marco yelled, his voice filled with pain.

"It hurts now?" the boss spoke mockingly, cupping Marco's face harshly with one hand.

Marco tried hard to free himself, but his attempts failed as the guards held him tighter.

"Leave me! I said I'm going to call security! I'm going to scream!" Marco yelled, panic evident in his voice.

"Oh, you will? Well, scream all you want because this room is soundproof. Scream until your throat hurts," the boss said cruelly.

"It's time for you to leave this world," the boss said, standing up straight.

"What!? No, no, please no! Leave me, please, leave me alone!" Marco begged.

"Tsk tsk, too late," the boss said without mercy.

The boss took that sharp knife and stabbed Marco multiple times,Marco died suffering in pain. he even used some deadly weapons to kill him in the crulest way possible.

After he was done, his clothes were bloodied, but he stood up straight again.

"Take his body and throw it behind this building where everyone could see," he ordered, and his men nodded.

They took out the body and did as they were instructed. Meanwhile, he took a bath in the same apartment and got fresh. His men cleaned the whole room, not leaving any evidence. Just the signature in Marco's pocket.

---
──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──

Hello everyone

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Follow me on Instagram

Ig: authorjhanvi

For edits and spoilers

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──