XXX-XXX-XXX

Mikey

Hi N/n-chin. Whats the address for tomorrows meeting?

XXX-XXX-XXX

Hello Manjiro!! The address for tomorrow issss⬇️
77 Y/n Avenue, Shibuya.
When you get to our house it should say 'Y/n and her hoes'

also i'm sure you guys have a bonten groupchahltl

ADD ME ON IT😽😽 THANK YOU BYEEEEEE

XXX-XXX-XXX is offline

Mikey

Thank you and will do.

[Mikey changed XXX-XXX-XXX Contact Name to 'N/n-chin']

Bonten

[Boss added 'N/n-chin']

N/n-chin

HARU BABY!! SAVE MY CONTACTTTT

bye byeee now

N/n-chin is offline

Ran

she forgot about us 💔

Seen

I- how rude of you guys?! i thought we were family💔

Seen

After Y/n and Shinichiro left, Sanzu excused himself and went to his room. "How odd. Sanzu is usually up Bosses ass, i wonder what happened, Aniki." Rindou thought, concerned for his best friend. "Maybe he's just tired today. I wouldn't be surprised especially cause of the event that happened. Leave him be, we should also get some rest." Ran reassured his brother. He may not show it but he's also worried for his best friend. 

Sanzu lay on his bed, gazing at the ceiling, lost in thoughts about the person he desperately wanted to see after such a long time. 'The gods finally heard my prayers..'

Finally letting his emotions flow freely, he could feel the tears pour from his eyes uncontrollably. The weight of longing, joy and relief mixed in his heart, releasing a flood of pent-up feelings that he had held back for far too long.

"I-I thought i lost you... I've finally found you again, Mommy." Sanzu cried, holding the necklace around his neck, tight.

*FLASHBACK*

Seeing the Akashi's House in the distance bought a big smile on Y/n's face. The feeling of hanging out with Haruchiyo again filled her with warmth and excitement. As she approached, screaming from two males could be heard from inside the house and her smile dropped instantly, her heart swell with disgust.

The thought of Takeomi just disgusted her. Every time he mentioned the name Haruchiyo, it was always negative.

Takeomi's unfair treatment towards Haruchiyo was evident to everyone around them, but no one seemed to do anything. The way he favourited Senju in front of Haruchiyo only adds to the growing dislike Y/n had towards him. It left Haruchiyo feeling misunderstood, and Takeomi wonders why he is so chaotic.